2015 Mazda Mazda6

This is a 2015 model for the price of a 2014. by Mike from SW Wisconsin. on 04/22/2014. Trim: 2015 Mazda Mazda6 i Grand Touring AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling, handling, comfort, fun to drive. I've received many unsolicited compliments on the vehicle. Additionally, I've found the gas mileage outstanding. The technology and software is easy to use and actually works the way it was intended.
Cons: Nothing so far but it would be great with AWD.
Overall review: Anyone looking at Honda, Chevy, VW, etc. owes it to themselves to check out the Mazda 6. The grand touring has everything Infiniti has $10000 less expensive.
Test Driver
2015 Mazda 6 by JamesG on 07/06/2014. Trim: 2015 Mazda Mazda6 i Sport AT.
Pros: Modern/attractive exterior styling Fuel efficient, won't kill you at the pump Competitive equipment options
Cons: Interior won't blow you away Higher trim levels will cost you an extra penny or two
Overall review: The 2015 Mazda 6 is one of the most competitive cars in its class. The i sport model I drove came equipped with plenty of nice features including; back up camera, sequential turn signals for starters. Mazda offers the 6 currently with a 2.5 L 4 cylinder peaking with 184HP with 185 torque delivery. What you garner in this package is a smooth ride, with a sporty feel. Trunk space is plentiful and rear seat room is above average for its class. The interior is quite modern with nice black accents throughout the cabin. The center stack features a nice size screen with a 6 speaker audio system. You can op for a higher trim level and you can get a bose stereo, navigation and a blind spot monitoring system. My test vehicle rung in at around 24500 and this isn't bad, considering all you get. Overall the Mazda 6 hits the right notes to be a class leader in the midsize segment and it's definitely worth a test drive.
The best midsized sedan? I think so by Dan on 05/11/2014. Trim: 2015 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The exterior is sleek and mean. The car looks like it wants to devour it's prey. I love it. Handling is as good as anything on the road. It hugs corners better than my 06 Mustang GT and the ride is both confident and well tuned. The seats are very comfortable, as is the steering wheel. This car is meant for driving!
Cons: Acceleration can be a bit slower than I would like. My combined fuel economy is about 30, which I wish was a little better.
Overall review: Best car in the segment and thousands of dollars less than other cars similarly equipped. My sample was the Touring with Technology package and it came in under $26,000. Nothing came close to that.
Great car, with only a couple minor areas for improvement by Scott from Canton on 07/02/2014. Trim: 2015 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the styling of the car. If you like a stiffer sports car ride, you will love the Mazda 6. Price is great with all the options available to you. Fuel economy is good, however with all cars, don't think your really going to get 37 or 38 MPG anywhere. I'm mostly highway and getting about 34. Interior doesn't look cheap and layout puts everything at your finger tips. The blind spot detection and Bose radio options were selling points for me and have been great.
Cons: The TomTom navigation system is actually pretty bad comparing it to others I've used. The "safety lock" feature pretty much neuters most of the functions of the nav anytime your moving at all. The user interface is confusing. If you are buying this car and have a serious need/love of GPS systems, don't buy any car with a TomTom nav unit integrated. The fuel economy, like with all other manufacturers, is nothing like what they estimate. I'm almost all highway and get around 34 which is still respectable. Not the 37 or 38 they show for highway. Most Mazda's, including this one, have engines that you can hear inside the cabin more than other brands like Nissan or Toyota, but nothing horrible.
Overall review: Overall I would buy this car again. My wife is now considering getting the same car based on how much we have enjoyed it. I have 1500 miles on it currently but for me longevity is what I seek in my cars. We will see how the 6 fairs down the road. This car draws attention with its body lines and there aren't too many of them on the road yet so they look pretty unique. The pricing for 6 touring with many of the extra luxuries like sunroof, nav, bose and blind spot detection is still cheaper than a Nissan or Toyota with the same options.
Best midsize sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/24/2014. Trim: 2015 Mazda Mazda6 i Touring AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It,s drive like a sport car, comfortable seats, acceleration, sound system (Bose) and the MPG.
Cons: A little noise on highway speed but is ok.
Overall review: It,s drive like a sport car, the acceleration is better that others (fusion, Malibu, jetta) I'm impressed with the interior quality, the seats are very comfortable and the exterior design is awesome.