2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta

awesome by awesomeness on 06/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta Base, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: awesokm
Cons: awesome
Overall review: awesome
A true "super car"! by Dr. Tony on 08/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It is the best Ferrari (of eight) I've owned. It's a BEAST! For me the owner of eight Ferraris to date, I find it a bit uncomfortable in the seating department. My lack of "padding" is probably to blame but genetics is a, well you know. The rest of the car is excellent, exciting, fast, responsive, beautiful, and responsive. Not for the "entry level" driver in anyway, but I love my '14 GTB! The double clutch is a big improvement over the 599 (I owned two) as are the brakes. Glad Ferrari finally realized that CDs are NOT outdated technology as I patiently wait for my "reader" to arrive.
Cons: Just needs a bit more padding on the seats for me, other than that NONE!
Overall review: A thrilling car to drive and own at ANY speed!
the best Gt car by Mario from Cleveland on 06/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Ferrari F12berlinetta, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It's not like it is to have a short description of what they say that the porsche cayman is not a bad thing
Cons: It's amazing and the price is a bargain.
Overall review: I drive it daily and the.suspension is perfect for doing the nasty in it
Cons: It's amazing and the price is a bargain.