2015 Volvo V60

6500 miles in by lexi from Tennessee on 08/31/2014. Trim: 2015 Volvo V60 T5 Drive-E Premier FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my 4th volvo and by far my favorite. The seats with the sport package are very comfortable, the handling is excellent and ride is smooth. It is a joy to drive on long trips and my passengers approve as well. All of the driver controlls have been well placed and the technology is easy to learn and use. The styling has come a long way from the old "box" and I receive many compliments on the look of the car. I am averaging 32 mpg highway driving at 75 mph with the car after 4 months and approx 6500 miles. Acceleration is there when i need it.
Cons: The car has low ground clearance and low profile tires. Coming from an XC60 may mean I am biased in how low is really low though. I have already replaced one tire thanks to my hitting a pot hole in the road. The free Volvo roadside assistance service is great though and towed me to a dealer for a new tire as there is no spare tire in the car.
Overall review: Excellent choice for a hatchback, great look, fun to drive.
the finest station wagon in the price range by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/13/2014. Trim: 2015 Volvo V60 T6 R-Design Platinum AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: its simply the best $50,000 vehicle available
Overall review: n/a talking only about the r-design,platinum,with polestar
Living room on four wheels, with power and economy. by Professor from Miami on 09/12/2014. Trim: 2015 Volvo V60 T5 Drive-E Premier FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is a great car, really comfortable to drive. I've put 10K miles on it already, including a long haul from Florida to Maine and back, it's an amazing cruiser. We love everything about it. We bought it because we're expecting a child and this was the best mix of safety, performance, economy, space, looks, etc. Get the sport seat option, they are the most comfortable seats on the planet. Drive-e power train is great.
Cons: The stop/start in heavy traffic. It's brilliant otherwise.
Overall review: I highly recommend taking a look at this wagon if you are in the market for a mid-size anything. Definitely cooler than sedans or crossovers in my opinion.
THREEVOLVO by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/06/2014. Trim: 2015 Volvo V60 T5 Drive-E FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: WE HAVE HAD OURS SINCE 15 APRIL 2014. GREAT MILEAGE, GREAT PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT. WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE IF NEED TO. VOLVO KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK.
Cons: N/A
Overall review: CHECK THE V 60 OUT GREAT SPORT WAGON FOR THE PRICE.
Swedish Safety by Ed M on 08/26/2014. Trim: 2015 Volvo V60 T6 R-Design Platinum AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great collection of Safety features
Cons: The Pirelli Run Flat Tires
Overall review: Safe, Fun to drive, good mileage, stylish,