2015 Kia K900

Test Driver
There is no other by ezshift5 on 04/13/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia K900 V8.
Pros: The look
Cons: Price
Overall review: Worth every penny, can't wait to buy one for my wife.
Test Driver
Didn't see it coming by Carl G in Atlanta,GA on 07/06/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia K900.
Pros: The performance of this car was fantastic.....the handling ,stability ,acceleration and breaking were off the chart. The car has good strong looks and draws a lot of attention. The interior was roomy and plush.......this car is a winner!!!!!
Cons: sound system could be better
Overall review: A great car to own
Test Driver
Lord Vader, your spaceship is ready! by Rick from California on 06/14/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia K900 V8.
Pros: I rented a K900 for a week. I loved the features this model came with and it left me desiring the others that it didn't. The body styling was sleek, the interior was very quiet and very comfortable. The navigation system was very easy to use. The center console cluster was easy to work with while driving. The front and rear cameras were great. The lane deviation warning system was very useful. The headlights were more than adequate especially the high beams! They even move in the direction of the turn! The heated and cooled driver and passenger seats were very comfortable. Dual driver and passenger seat memory settings were nice. The small features and ergonomics were very thoughtful.
Cons: While the K900 felt sturdy and sound, my rental version seemed to have something amiss in the drive train. After consulting an experience mechanic friend, we agreed that the tires were not the same quality as the car. The feeling was more like a growl or high frequency vibration at highway speeds. A poorly matched set of tires can have these symptoms. The other issue I had with this vehicle was a few false alarms in the Lane deviation system. This only happened on wet roads with standing water in recessed tire tracks. I gave it an 8 for quality for these reasons. Apart from these minor annoyances, this vehicle was a great rental and I'd rent again, or purchase if I could afford it.
Overall review: I really hated having to turn this vehicle back into the rental agency. I initially scoffed at the mere mention of the word KIA but my other option was a base model VW Bug. From the moment I walked up to it having never seen one before, I was awestruck. I told my friends and family I rented a spaceship. This rental didn't have the Heads Up Display or the active cruise following distance feature but I would have loved to play with those as well. One friend said it has most of the features a high end BMW would have. It was definitely a cool car to take home to a class reunion. From the stylish exterior, to the luxury interior features, this vehicle was loaded with eye catching options that I would be proud to own every single day. Although the TV commercials from some dealers can be really annoying, my impression of this KIA went from "couldn't care less" to "definitely want one" Put aside your reservations about KIA and go test drive one, you will be thoroughly impressed. I was!
Best fo the best for the least money ---Japan has troubles by K900 owner from San Antonio, TX on 09/16/2014. Trim: 2015 Kia K900 V8, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ultra fine fitment--great performance
Cons: no remote start
Overall review: The finest car I have ever owned--watch out Japan and Germany--you now have real a real run for your money