2014 Hyundai Azera

The Lexus, Acura and Toyota killer by Val Heath on 02/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling, fit and finish, engine performance and smoothness, you can barely hear the engine at idle speed. gas mileage is very good, I just returned fror a road trip of about 800 miles, my gas mileage average was 30.5 per gallon. I have the 2014 Limited with the premium package. my purchase was excellent. this car is in a class by itself. Before my purchase I drove the ES350, Avalon and Lacrosse. In my opinion tha Azera tops all of them. I also owned a 2013 azera base model the performance of this vehicle led me to the 2014 limited model, so far I am extremely pleased.
Overall review: I would rate this vehicle a 10+
Best for Price by Bob from Tallahassee, Florida on 03/05/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I did considerable research prior to purchasing this vehicle. I had previously owned a Sonata that I leased. It came down to the Chevy Malibu and Honda accord and Azera. I chose the Azera. For the money the car offered better styling, comfort, luxury. I purchased the tech package and alloy 19 inch wheels. I have only driven it 1,000 miles so far but I am very pleased. Rear cameras are really helpful!
Cons: I am still learning all the tech options. It is going to take some time. 19 mpg.
Overall review: Car has a luxury feel and ride. Automatic Adjustable seats and steering column options are great. Smooth ride.
Exceptional Car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I tried Impala, Maxima, Avalon, and other heads-up competitors, and I chose the 2014 Azera Limited w/Technology Package because it seemed to me to be a better vehicle considering features and total-cost-of-ownership.
Cons: AV text-to-voice would be a great feature, and front parking assist.
Overall review: Very eloquent, quiet, smooth car. I would buy another.
A perfect 10 by Kevin and Cyndi on 03/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Azera Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Amazing overall ride and for the money I think this is the best purchase that we have ever made in the past 20 years. For a car in the 30k range the styling is by far the best we could find and the interior is beautiful.
Cons: The power is good but could be slightly better when compared to a couple other cars in the segment but then again they cost $30,000 more so what could we expect?
Overall review: Overall we think this car is a 10 because for the money it cost half as much as all the other cars
Good car for the money by tonyP on 03/05/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Azera Base, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love the looks, the interior ( lots of room) and the handling. Looked at the VW CC and the Regal and found this tops for the money.
Cons: The tires are awful. I live in the Northeast. We get snow. The light weight of the car with the lousy Hankook summer tires it came w ith I get stuck in my driveway. So frustrated this winter ( my second with the car) I almost traded the car in. Getting some Continentals, then we'll see. O.therwise, great car for the money.
Overall review: If you live in snow country, watch the tires that come with this car. You'll want to change them.