2014 Mitsubishi i-MiEV

1 - 1 of 1 review
Not as bad as you may think by Frank - Fredericksburg, VA on 08/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi i-MiEV ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We really enjoy stopping at the gas station just for refreshments. We bought two of these vehicles, and they are great for our needs. I drive 50 miles round trip to work, and have plenty of juice left when I get home. I would say we are getting right about the estimated 60-65 miles per charge. A/C works great, but does diminish the range.
Cons: The range suffers somewhat during the cold winter months, but I can still get to work and back with 5-10 miles to spare. I do wish it had cruise control instead of GPS. Heat takes time to warm-up and uses alot of juice. I just bundle up and go without.
Overall review: Not the most beautiful car to look at, but it serves its purpose. It's pretty comfortable and gets us from point A to point B.
1 - 1 of 1 review