2000 Volvo S70

2000 Volvo S70 Prices
2000 Volvo S70 Fuel Economy
Incredible car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/18/2013. Trim: 2000 Volvo S70 T5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Performance & Handling, comfort, safety, styling
Cons: Parts are expensive but last exponentially longer
Overall review: Awesome machine, To be driven (in perfect condition) to be believed
Swedish Styling by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/05/2009. Trim: 2000 Volvo S70 GLT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Power, Good gas mileage, stylish
Cons: Road noise
Overall review: Fourth Volvo I have owned.
Sporty and Quick Car by Accord coupe lover! on 05/04/2008. Trim: 2000 Volvo S70 Special Edition, Owned 1 year.
Pros: WOW! I've driven a 96 850 wagon turbo a couple of times, and I decided to buy a volvo. Im sure glad I made the choice. Have had it since Sept. of 2007. Previous owner was a elderly couple, so they took care of the car very well. It still turn heads alot. The Styling and features are great! Very safe car, I know that for sure cause i blew out both of my rear tire going around 75 mph a couple weeks ago, and im amazing how the car handle with the blown tires. Most cars with blown tires usually flips over or crash into something, but im impressed how it handled. Most of my friends wants to buy my car. I have to say NO!
Cons: A/C quits working after 15 min. Hard to find a aftermarket rims. Wiring for the left headlight needs to be replaced 3 times.
Overall review: Totally would recommend this car to other people.
Good car, expensive upkeep by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/13/2006. Trim: 2000 Volvo S70 Base, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Great handling and feels like a great sturdy car. This is my second volvo. Lots of room.
Cons: Lots of maintainence issues!! I have had the car about 6 years now, and it worked great for about the first year, but since then every time I have a repair it is at least $500. I've had issues with the AC twice, ETS, transmission and brakes. This does not include regular service maintainence. I really love the car, but it is way too expensive to keep as it gets older. I can't imagine what it would cost if I had electronic gadgets inside the car. I just have a simple car with the basics.
Overall review: Great car, with plenty of room and good handling, but after about the first year it is very very expensive to maintain.
"My Super Volvo" by Melvia on 06/30/2006. Trim: 2000 Volvo S70 GLT, Owned 6 years.
Pros: The comfort, style, and dependability.
Cons: Cost of maintanence...........I guess you have to pay to play!
Overall review: Great investment, best purchase I every made. Look forward to my next Volvo.