2014 Honda Civic

BEST CAR by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Civic EX Sedan CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: GREAT GAS MILEAGE AND LOVE THE HANDLING
Cons: NOT MUCH
Overall review: BEST CAR I HAVE EVERY OWNED
The best compact car ever by Joseph on 01/30/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe CVT w/Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Engine, power, comfort, styling, features, price, and reliablity
Cons: none
Overall review: This car is fantastic! I'm a senior in high school and this is my second car. My parents bought me a 2007 Honda Accord SE 2 years and this is the first car I'm buying on my own. I am in love with my car and I can't find any flaws.
great small car by More from Miami FL on 01/26/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Civic LX Sedan CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great car for the money, totally reliable, better mpg than expected, very comfortable, problems free
Cons: Higher end trim levels kind of pricey
Overall review: Great car
Best of the best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Civic EX-L Coupe CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very high quality interior materials, especially the cloth seats. Fit and finish is excellent. Comfortable seats and compliant ride quality. I love the electric steering. Feature rich controls. Excellent all-round visibility. Lane-change camera and video display work really well. 5 star collision rating. Big car ride quality. Outstanding fuel mileage.
Cons: While the controls are feature rich, some of the features are difficult to access.
Overall review: The best small car I have ever owned, period!
LOOKS GOOD BUT BAD DESIGN by SCAMMED AT HONDA on 01/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Civic LX Coupe CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Looks good but a bad design.
Cons: Very Poor Seat Design; unsuitable for Interstate Driving (Bad Suspension and Engine Problems) and too small to go up against Big Semi trucks.
Overall review: Way over-priced piece of JUNK