2014 Kia Sportage

2014 Sportage LX FWD by Owner from Indianan on 01/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Kia Sportage LX FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am six foot, have plenty of head room, and no problems getting in and out as other reviewers have said. Power is good for the 2.4, wish I had bought the turbo, but the extra power isn't a necessity.
Cons: It is had to see out if you are one that does not know how to use your mirrors.
Overall review: Great car, great value, fantastic looks compared to the other compact SUV's! Also FWD handles the snow here just fine. Stability and traction control come standard.
Love my Kias by Kia Queen on 02/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Kia Sportage EX FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: My 2011 Kia Sportage has all the bells and whistles that I've always wanted. Seat warmers, plenty of space in the cab, blue tooth, affordable maintenance and affordable payments.
Cons: My luggage rack is already chipping and I'm told that this isnt covered under warranty. A fuse blew several times which left me stranded and had to call a tow truck, the inside noise on the interstate is anything but quiet.
Overall review: I've owned two kias and will own a third one.
Test Driver
Disappointed! by Serious buyer in Arizona on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Kia Sportage.
Pros: It drove very sporty.
Cons: As I entered the car to sit down I banged my head on roof, she is designed way to steep & made me feel that I was crawlling into a cave, I am 5'2" , the look is great but no head room and better watch out when you leave as you will need to keep head down, In my view this design is most unpractical and robs the car for what could have been a great sporty car. Not much leg room in back seats and those who are clostrofobic, watch out! Sad to say I was highly disappointed, sorry!
Overall review: Bad design, slopes too much in-front, too hard to enter car, must watch your head or you will bang it on rood!
'012 Sportage by ALF on 04/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Kia Sportage LX FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stock motor has plenty of zip, suspension has proven itself effective in accident avoidance. Auto transmission shifts quickly and solidly, I like the semi-manual side gate. Attractive body styling and it seems solid with no squeaks or rattles.
Cons: Stock seats are not very comfortable, backseat is too cramped. Gas mileage no where close to advertised, maybe 30% lower. False advertising on a very major selling point.
Overall review: Overall a very good vehicle and cheaper than similar models from other vendors, a good price/point.
sporty sportage !!! by 1500 z71 5.3 on 01/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Kia Sportage LX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: plenty of power handles like a dream and actually "sporty" for an suv , plenty of space im 6 foot and have more than enough room, pull a motorcycle on a trailer on interstate 26 mpg....without towing get 27.5.... love this thing quiet inside everything feels right and awesome warrantee to boot....go get you one youll love it have had 2 now 2011 and just upgraded...
Cons: turn signals in rear bumper instead of the tail lights...just me i guess.
Overall review: GO Get You one