2014 Toyota RAV4

Beat the competition by far. by Werner on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like the new RAV4. In fact I liked it so much, I bought one for my youngest son as his college graduation present. This mid-sized SUV is very impressive in its interior design. I decided on the XLE trim level, and everything looks top-notch in quality. The ergonomics are perfect. The interior looks as if it came out of a Mercedes SUV. The RAV4 even came with an electric sun-roof. It has all those standard electronic things for the smart phones, and the stereo sounds better than that in my BMW. My son now has over 20,000 miles without a single problem. It has only returned to the Toyota dealer for its free oil changes and tire rotations.
Cons: I can not report a single negative thing. This is a typical Toyota with excellent reliability.
Overall review: I would highly recommend the RAV4 for anyone in the market for a mid-sized SUV. Fantastic initial quality, along with long term reliability. Fuel mileage is quite good averaging 29 mpgs combined highway and in-town. The 4 cylinder feels more like a 6-cylinder, except when refueling. Handling is very good. Interior is very comfortable and luxurious.
The Best for any season.. by padija55 from Lakeside, Az on 01/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have no complaints about this vechicle 2013 Rav4. It handles great, rides nice, gas milage is good, folding back seats. I also love the backup camera, touch screen system. AWD handled great in snow we had, didn't have any problems at all. We went with the XLE AWD package and so glad we did. We also like the electric Sunroof.
Cons: I have no complaints..
Overall review: Great vehicle, good on gas milage, Love the AWD. great in snow and puddles on roadway..We have the XLE AWD and we love it and everything about it
RAV Rules! by David from Va. on 12/31/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love our 2013 XLE awd. Handles like its on rails especially in sport mode. Acceleration is awesome and mpg is 26 plus and will probably improve when we get a few more miles on it. Very quiet at highway speed (no wind noise). Love the controls layout and interior room.
Cons: No navigation,XM, or remote hatch release......Should have moved up to a Limited!
Overall review: Great vehicle! We keep our vehicles for a long time and expect the RAV to live up to its reputation!
The one we liked by Bmazem from Pittsburgh on 01/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style and ride are excellent . Interior is really nice...XLE package had everything we were looking for.
Cons: Nothing as of now
Overall review: Drove the CRV and equinox...chevy was way over priced with same equipment and CRV just did not pass the Rav in any way. Real happy with it.
Great small suv by bill from Philadelphia on 02/19/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: GREAT vehicle, the versatility of the transmission is one of the highlights in northeastern winters.the ride is good. the infotainment system is good….it's japanese not german, or apple not microsoft…..the more I drive it the more I like it
Cons: The ride at times can be jittery…..it's like it is a truck frame and not a car frame
Overall review: absolutely a great vehicle