2014 Lexus ES 300h

Great Car by lexi2014 on 02/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus ES 300h 300h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle drives extremly smooth. The accleration is very good, it gets up to speed quickly for a car of it's size with just a 4 clyinder engine. The seats are very comfortable and the heating and cooling functions work great. I love the Fire Agate color I choose for my car and have received a number of positive comments concerning the color scheme inside and out. The 300h has a good size trunk that many hybrid cars lack. I am averaging about 35 mpg so far, but still learning how to drive with the hybrid system. I decided to purchase this car believing it is the best combination of luxury, performance and mpg for this size car.
Cons: Nothing at this time, owned the car for a couple of months now.
Overall review: This car is living up to expectations. Good price, great options, nice ride and very good gas milage. The perfect blend of performance and luxury.
Incredible value by B B SW FL on 02/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus ES 300h 300h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Honestly? EVERYTHING. Awesome handling, acceleration. Super quiet. You can get the rated mileage by driving like an adult. If you drive like a 16 yr old, then you'll get different results. If you can afford one, you really owe it to yourself to test drive one of these. Coolest car I have ever owned!
Cons: None
Overall review: This car is amazing in every way. Do not hesitate. Buy it!
Excellent Ride by Kenneth on 04/24/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus ES 300h 300h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best Car I've ever owned bar none. This is a really nice car inside and out. It's very smooth riding and also no noise from the outside can be heard. Good pickup in ECO mode, better in Normal and suprising in SPORT mode. This is not a V6 motor so if that is what your looking for don't buy this car with that being said it has very good acceleration and uses the motor and battery for the heavy demands. I bought it for the lux, styling and fuel savings and it does all these hands down. Seats are comfortable with lots of leg room. This is exactly what I was looking for in a car.
Cons: More interior colors would be nice Would have bought the Red or Tan car if it came with the black interior but there were none on the lot. Backup camera should have the lines truing the direction your backing to help with parking. They stay straight and that does work but a nicer touch would be turing like the car is turning.
Overall review: Great buy for what I was looking to purchase. This is a begining Lux car and it does that well. Love the ride and handling. Love the gas mileage. Performance is good but it's no sport car with a V6 or bigger motor so if that is what your looking for do not buy this car. Overall I'm happy with my car and that is a good thing because i'll be keeping this one for 10 years or more.
Bought both a 2013 and 2014 ES300h by JCC on 04/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus ES 300h 300h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fuel efficiency, safety features, comfortable and roomy, handling
Cons: none
Overall review: We previously owned two Lexus es350's (2007 & 2008). We loved both cars. Since we drive an average of 2,500 miles a month, we were looking for another Lexus that was more fuel efficient. In September, 2013 we purchased a 2013 ES 300h for my wife. We are currently averaging 37 mpg and do more highway driving than city. To say we love this car would be an understatement. With the improved fuel efficiency and added safety features such as the blind spot monitors and back up camera was a bonus. The car now takes regular gas not premium as with our previous cars. Both my wife and I are over 6 feet tall and have plenty of leg and head room. As luck would have it, I totaled my Lexus a couple of weeks ago and needed a replacement and now have the 2014 ES300h!
Bang for the buck!!! by avgjoe on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus ES 300h 300h, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quiet, smooth, roomy and comfortable seating and gets great MPG!
Cons: Could use more color options when it comes to the interior choices.
Overall review: I think that it is the most bang for the buck in the Lexus line.