2014 Hyundai Santa Fe

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Ultimate SUV! by James on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable to drive long distance since the seat adjustment is very easy to manipulate. Good looking car overall!
Cons: Wind noise in the drivers side was a problem but still tolerable. It was difficult to use blue link since it is totally computer controlled.
Overall review: Excellent car and highly recommend who desire high class of comfort and driverbility. Gas consumption was much less than I thought.
'14 loaded Santa Fe Sport is a terrific value. by Boston to Atlanta on 02/20/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I’m big into tech and am very impressed by the features found in this model: panoramic sunroof, heated and ventilated front seats, heated rear seats & steering wheel, xenon headlights, LED tails, memory seats, parking sensors, blind spot monitor, sliding 2nd row seat, etc. The exterior looks of the car are very attractive. The interior is excellent also. You can use the touchscreen or physical buttons to control climate and audio. The 12 speaker sound system booms, and I like the HD radio also. Last but not least, the car is fun to drive (for a crossover anyway). The engine is powerful and totally feels like a V6. Though 0-60 time is slow, there is plenty of passing power.
Cons: Gas mileage is not great, so if that is very important to you, go with the 2.4 engine or buy a Honda CRV (I’m just happy it doesn’t require Premium). I wish the Navi system didn’t make you hit “I Agree” every time you turn it on. Though my wife did not want one, I know some buyers would appreciate a power liftgate. LED daytime running lights would have been nice too (we just leave our Xenons on at all times).
Overall review: I did research for many months reading reviews and visiting message boards. We were mainly looking at Acura and Infiniti, but the Hyundai Santa Fe Sport really caught my eye, even though I had no prior experience with Hyundai. As I did more research, I realized no other crossover could beat it in terms of looks, features, performance, and value. We decided to purchase a 2.0T with Tech Package and have been very happy so far. The combo of the Xenon headlights and the LED “eyebrow” looks very cool at night. I love all the tech, especially the Blind Spot Monitor, Parking Sensors, and heated/cooled seats. The pano sunroof looks cool. Built-in rear seat sunshade will be terrific for baby. The 8 inch navi screen looks huge. You can even remote start the car via a phone app! The car has good acceleration, and no other model offers all of this at this price point. Also you don’t see many of these on the road so your car will look more unique.
not ultimate truck by An MSN Autos Consumeryes on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe GLS FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: bought a 2013 I would love the suv if it were not for the horrible wind noise in the drivers front and passenger front been in the shop twice and tech cant figure it out they tell me its normal or the aerodynamics, not true cuz if it were would not make this noise at certain speeds,hyundai please help!
Cons: wind noise!
Overall review: help please hyundai
Review ID: #581995 Is this review offensive?
Santa Fe... the best. by Betty from Pittsburgh on 01/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: In 2003 I bought a new 2004 Santa Fe ...just traded it in with 144,000 miles on it! Spent nothing on repairs until last month. (Just tires,brakes and oil changes.) Loved it so much I bought another one... used this time.
Cons: Rear wiper broke last year.
Overall review: Best car I've ever owned.
Great Santa Sport 2014 by Bill, Princeton WV. on 01/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport 2.0T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sharp, Love all options that come with car.... makes it fun to drive. Has the class of a luxury car. BlueLink great. Indicator in each side mirror when a car is on blind side... great! Lots of great features.
Cons: No complaints.
Overall review: Great buy... good gas milage. Great warranty. No complaints.
2 3 4 5 6  Next