2014 Toyota Prius

An eco-friendly car by Ron from New York on 12/13/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Prius, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent reliability with outstanding economical performance.
Cons: Rear view could be improved.
Overall review: Very satisfied with this car and I would buy it again.
mpg car by Sbcos on 01/29/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Prius Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: can not say enough good things about this car, it is so fine a car, I love it, and the mpg are great !! great on a trip, comfortable on a long ride, and I get 51 mpg on a trip !!!! good cell phone connection, and when I use my i-pod connect to the radio , get all my best music, and can scroll down and pick my songs, a lot of techs with this car,
Cons: Found none !!!!!!!!!!
Overall review: a great little car, that will please most folks, with the ride the mpg, a sharp little car with more room than it looks inside !!
Love it!!! by Christie on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Prius Four, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought my 2013 this past October and I love it!! The only little complaint I have is it needs some blind spot mirrors and that's it!
Overall review: I would give it a 10 out of 10!
the hi tec car by Sbcos on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Prius Two, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: got to love this car , has a lot of tec in it, bluetooth really works great, connect any cell phone to it with no trouble , like my chevy cruse always gave me trouble with the bluetooth, always dropped me, but this car is on the ball , in every way, its not a v-8, but then you wouldn't be getting 50 M.P.G. either, love driving past the gas stations , smiling !!!!
Cons: there are no cons with this car, you have got to love it or hate it, But I do love it,
Overall review: this is the car for me, it's got everything I need and want, and music plays through my I-pod ,any song is down loaded in to the radio, and I just scroll through my songs , on the hi-way it cruses along, and the ride is good, not like a lincoln, but good sound ride, feels very secure , I rate it 10 !!!!!!
Review ID: #581975 Is this review offensive?
the best car by david on 12/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Prius Five, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: economy
Overall review: the best