2014 Toyota Avalon

Best Luxury Car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/31/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My wife and I love our 2014 Toyota Avalon. Our Avalon feels like it's "Avalon" driving on it's own.. In a good way. We feel, we should kick ourself for not buying an Avalon before, buying other Cars and Trucks.
Cons: I hate the Tire noise. Toyota you can do better....
Overall review: Gas and Go
Best Car I ever Own........ by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best Driving Car I ever owned ..... Just Test Drive 2014 Avalon you will see how EZ driving can be. Back by Toyota.
Cons: Tire Noise.
Overall review: The Ultimate Driving Car........
Nice ride! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Comfort, safety, features, hybrid mileage is awesome - I'm averaging 41-42 mpg on average after 2000 miles! Tech package is great too! Auto high beams. Back up camera is nice, leather throughout. Lots of space. Nice ride.
Cons: Maybe two more cup holders in the back would be nice.
Overall review: Awesome car, and you don't see many on the road.. Best kept secret!
Best car ever owned! by Wilk on 01/07/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Avalon XLE Premium, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Best car I ever owned. Fit and finish is as good as anything on the market. I would put it up against a Lexus, Acura or BMW any day.
Overall review: Exceptional automobile!
Lexus with Toyota name plate. by Charles in Ohio on 01/24/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Avalon Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just took delivery on a 2014 Avalon Limited. We came out of a Lexus and I must say, this Avalon is actually like driving our previous car. It is smooth, quiet and extremely comfortable. Only had it a week but so far, we love everything about it. $10,500 below our last Lexus.....what's not to like!
Cons: None yet.
Overall review: Lexus with Toyota name plate.......great car.