2014 FIAT 500

Lots of fun. by Tedolph on 04/23/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500 Pop, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling, handling, ride quality, gas economy.
Cons: Third gear is a little tall, hard plastic next to shifter takes getting used to
Overall review: This is a very fun car, and suprisingly capable on the highway. Expect 45-46 hwy. mpg. if you baby it, 42 mpg. if you run it at 80 mph., about 32-34 mpg in town on medium grade fuel. Handling is very good, but the live rear axle can hop in a curve on a bump if you are near the limits of adhesion. Suprisingly stable at 90 MPH. Suspension is a bit on the soft side so ride quality is good for a short wheelbase . The rear seat is small, but not as small as everyone says. Acceleration if fine once the engine is broken in and you add a high flow drop in airfilter. You have to keep the car in the power band (above 3000 RPM) to really get it to perform, then you can race Mustangs . They will win but you will give them a run for their money. At 101 HP you can race around all day and still obey the law (mostly). Paid about $13,700.00 for it new. There are lots of classy aftermarket accesories/mods you can buy for this car to personallize it and it won't look tacky.
My YOLO car by Cristina - Austin, TX on 04/09/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500 Pop, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very stylish, super FUN car. Handles beautifully. Nice MPG perfect for city driving
Cons: No spare tire. Annoying seatbelt alarm.
Overall review: Just bought this week. I just keep going "Weeeeeeeeeeee" while driving! LOL
Love It by Nina from Arizona on 07/11/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500 Pop, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love my verde pop 500. The color is great. I'm a big women and I am short. I have no problem with get in and out of my car. There is a lot of room inside also. I get so any remarks about how cute and its a great color.
Cons: The only thing I have a problem with is the seat belt. It comes across my neck. I would have like it to be adjustable up and down. Other then that the car is perfect.
Overall review: Love It
Three Fiats in our Garage by Jeff in Meridian, Idaho on 06/07/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I always wanted a go-cart when I was a kid... the Fiat is just as much FUN to DRIVE, but with air conditioning! These little cars have plenty of pep and I can still brag on the fuel economy; 40.7 mpg around town! Highway mileage is even more impressive. Both my daughters have purchased Fiats as well. All three fit easily in the garage with plenty of room left for the family mini-van.
Cons: Cons... there just doesn't seem to be a down side to these little cars.
Overall review: Economical, reliable and fun to drive.
Avanti by PC112Rodeo on 04/22/2014. Trim: 2014 FIAT 500 Lounge, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Styling
Cons: no Cup heater and coolers
Overall review: Love this car