2014 Lexus GS

Test Driver
Nothing more than an overpriced Toyota that can't compete. by Lui from Miami on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus 350 RWD.
Pros: Nothing
Cons: It's a super expensive Toyota without the luxuries to compete in the German market.
Overall review: Had one of these rented to me by my dealer when I brought in my Audi S6 for an oil change. I asked them to please assign me a nice quality car and this is what they gave me. I would admit that if you didn't drive an Audi or even a BMW before you'd probably like the Lexus GS but I surely did not. The interior design was poor at best. It doesn't compare to my Audi in the least. Buttons were huge and looked like plastic toy buttons that came off of a GMC truck. Also what's the deal with the mouse stick to navigate around with? Remote touch? No way... This is the interior of a car that's suppose to compete with Audi, BMW and Mercedes? I don't think so... The car felt a little powerful but for the price range 5.7 seconds 0-60 is not that impressive. The car also had quite a lot of understeer in high speed turn-ins which for a RWD car is unacceptable. The fact that a BMW 335i beats this in pretty much every department is enough to warrant a price drop. This is just sadly, an expensive Toyota
quality sports sedan by Rick in Florida on 02/07/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus 350 RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Lexus fit and finish, interior is beautiful, large Nav screen, cooled seating, camera, park assist. Great engine, fast and handles well for a sedan. 0-60 in 5.5 secs. Also, gas mileage is better than expected for the performance. I average 24.5 mpg. This car gets a lot of compliments.
Cons: Very hard to come up with any....
Overall review: Highly recommended, Lexus quality and dealer service in a sports sedan.
GS350 AWD F Sport. by CVR Pennsylvania on 02/07/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus 350 AWD F SPORT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Beautifull contemporary lines. Excellent fit and finish. Picked up in November 2013 and has performed very well so far this winter in the severe cold and heavy snow
Cons: Nothing woth noting
Overall review: This is my second GS. It is a more refined and much improved vehicle than my previous GS. Drives like a luxury sedan when cruising but changes to the personalitiy of sport car when pushed hard.
Fantastic luxury car. by Lexus believer on 04/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Car handles well and is fun to drive. Acceleration is great and quality is top notch. The large nav screen is great and easy to read. I test drove the BMW 535, the Mercedes E 350 , and the Infiniti M 37. The Lexus was equal or better in all respects and was cheaper. Lexus quality is unmatched and it 's service is great. I have owned Lexus before and have found them to be extremely reliable. So far I have had no issues with mine.
Cons: While the styling has improved it could be a little bit more exciting.
Overall review: Great car! Would recommend it to anyone.
10's Across the Board! by Toi from Westchester on 06/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus 350 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle has style, technology, and performance. It is 10's across the board.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This is my 3rd Lexus. Luxury models I have owned BMW, Mercedes, Jaguar, and Audi. Having experience owning, day to day, other brands, I can give an experience comparison. BMW was quie the driving machine, Mercedes had style, and the Jaguar was the ultimate in luxury and beauty, the Audi had performance, but lived in the repair shop, as did the Jaguar and BMW. An overpriced vehicle is one you pay a high price for, and keep paying in repairs and time wasted in the shop. Overall, this Lexus has all the positive things of the others, combined into one. I can say one thing for sure about my Lexus that I can not say about any of my other cars, "All you have to do is change the oil!". None of my Lexus' have seen the inside of a repair facility for more than scheduled maintenance. That's enough for me to say I will take reliability any day over a car that "just" drives great or "just" looks good. You get what you pay for here. No complaints. Owned my 2013 GS since May, 2012.