2014 Hyundai Sonata

Test Driver
Watch out further ripoffs in Wesley Chapel by Stan St. Petersburg on 01/20/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Sonata.
Pros: Don't buy your car from Wesley Chapel they only try to jack up the price once they find out you don't have an 800 credit score bad people to deal with also. Crown of St. Petersburg will not work with anybody either and they tell you that they can't find your credit score. A bunch of idiots. As of for the car it was a nice ride a little under accelerated. But great handling
Cons: Overpriced by $2000. If you buy at Wesley Chapel they will get you for 3 to 4000 Dollars Bad Pl. to buy very bad experience like everybody to know. Crown of St. Pete. Does not even let you look at a car until they run your credit. Then they explain you have done I am 53 years old I have my own house I have bought numerous vehicles and motorcycles in the past five years so evidently someone is doing drugs or do not know how to pull a credit report so we left bad experience as for the car looks great on the outside but was not allowed to look on the inside
Overall review: Wesley Chapel was awful would not recommend buying a car from these clowns ever hopefully people read this Newport Richie seems to have the best deal and will work with you
Dogs say this ride rocks! by mtnjcksn on 02/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Sonata GLS PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: What a delightful experience so far! My Sonata is the new "Desert Bronze" color for 2014. It has comfortable camel colored interior seating for 5. However, I love that I can fold the rear seat down for my very precious dogs. They can easily sit in back and be high enough to see everything. Dogs rule, so this car rocks what dogs like. Easy ride with great suspension, traction control and ABS disc brakes on all four wheels. While the sleek lines make me happy, dogs are more concerned with the tinted glass throughout. I'm enjoying my dogs' new car!
Cons: Nothing to report negative.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to anyone who wants the luxury experience at an affordable price. The standard features are often found only on top of the line models. Premium Sound System, backup camera, 6-way power seat, to name just a few standards on the GLS Model.
Trust me. More attractive car than its look by Montclare on 06/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Sonata SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Awesome performance, style, convenience, fuel efficiency, fun to drive , very exotic interior lights,and higher quality audio sound than other competitors. Sport mode steering wheel rocks on the freeway and comfort mode helps to park the car in busy parking area. Cornering is too good to be true.
Cons: Lack of head room in the rear seat. Little bit noisier than other family cars.
Overall review: I have been driving little over 1500 miles as of June/03/2014 and average gas mileage came out 32.7 m/g with conservative driving ( Highway 40 / Local 60 ). But this car tickles me to push the pedal harder and I'm doing my best to suppress myself. It really runs great, very fun to drive and its response is fantastic. I love its design and style, too. Had a chance to use ESC/ traction control to evade a deer on the road while I was driving at 55 m/h and this car managed it perfectly without losing any control. Thank you for making this car, Hyundai !
Sleek & Chic by Sheryl on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Sonata, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about my Sonata. It is sleek , the turbo will cause your hair to look like Thelma & Louise's ride! It has pep baby. I am 54 & went from a small Mazda3 high performance car to my luxury auto. The Sonata I chose was the top of the line. I am in love with my car. The glass top is gorgeous & I chose this auto over a Cadillac. I only have 2500 miles on it but I am looking forward to many comfortable road trips soon. The push button start is cool & it doesn't matter where I am I get people turn their heads to look @ my car! All of the sleekness just makes me HAPPY........
Cons: The only dislike I have is the fact that I can't start from inside my home with remote.
Overall review: Overall it is a nice priced auto with the feel of LUXURY!!! Drives & rides more comfortable than the Cadillac I drove.
Fantastic Vehicle, inside and out! by Jacwingo on 12/27/2013. Trim: 2014 Hyundai Sonata Limited, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The power, the space, technology, and the exterior always catches my eye and makes me think "that beautiful car is MINE! YEAH!" Havent had any issues, we have the limited, so the panoramic roof and push button start are a must! The stereo is good and loud, and gas mileage is great!
Cons: I lvoe everything about it! No complaints here!
Overall review: Great car, great for families too. Overall, a MUST BUY!