2014 Toyota 4Runner

Best vehicle I have ever owned by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: it looks a lot like my 1997 4-runner that i will never let go
Cons: color
Overall review: this 4-runner like others is second to none
BAD TRUCK...LOUSY DEALER...TERRIBLE COMPANY by George Kiripoppolis on 03/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Premium 4X4 V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I thought I was going to get a quality built vehicle. What I got was a pile of JUNK, a dealer that doesn't care, and a company that wont return my calls or emails
Cons: Where to start? Engine stalls. Pieces falling off interior. Bad ride. Terrible gas miledge.
Overall review: Bought this back in November. Paid extra beause salesman said I needed to give sticker becuase Toytas were so well built. JOKE! Six times back for stalling. Ride is so choppy that the wheels or tires must be out of round, and is getting worse. Dome light keeps falling out when you go over railroad tracks. Radio goes on and off by itself. Terrible gas miledge. I'm getting 10 MPG all around. Pitting of rust on the front bumper after ONE winter. Whats it going to look like after two? Dealership service personal are unable to find and/Or fix problems. Toyotas customer hotline puts me on hold or disconnects me.
Reliable, Dependable, 10/10 by Maharet, California on 04/08/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota 4Runner Limited 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything!
Cons: Nothing!
Overall review: Owned a 1997 4-runner and put over 200k on it. Any issues I had with it were mostly my fault because I am horrible with keeping up maintenance. I purchased a Nitro and drove it for about 7 years. I really liked the Nitro but it had a ton of wiring issues and they don't hold their value very well at all. I purchased my 4runner less than 2 weeks ago and I absolutely love the ride, the handling and all the fun upgrades it comes with. I don't like changing cars often and wanted something I can drive for 10+ years - for that, you can never go wrong with a Toyota! And they hold their value well! Highly recommend!
Number 10 all the way! by trdaman on 03/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, ride, a very solid off-road SUV. Second to none.
Cons: As typical with any SUV fuel economy is not the best. Everything else seem great with it.
Overall review: I would give the 4Runner a 10 because of its off-road ability and overall character. These SUV's have been around for a long time and have proven themselves over and over again.
fgnkn by ffjijfo on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota 4Runner Trail Premium 4X4 V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ok
Cons: none
Overall review: 4