2014 Acura TL

You will look forward to driving it everyday. by Tim on 03/01/2014. Trim: 2014 Acura TL 6-Spd AT SH-AWD w/Technology Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had my for a week and already have 500 miles on it. I drive a lot. I like the SH-AWD and the 305 hp engine. The car is quick and responsive. the cornering and handling in general is great. I have the gray with black interior. I think that it looks great. The quality components and material make me confident that it won't break and give me many years of trouble free driving.(this is my 5th Honda/Acura vehicle).
Cons: Nothing really. I am coming from an SUV (an MDX) so I am getting used being lower to the ground. The notched out arm rest in the middle is a little strange but it seems functional.
Overall review: Its a great car and a good value. I really like driving it.
Best bang for your buck by Desi on 04/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Acura TL 6-Spd AT Special Edition, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Like everything about this vehicle. Starting from the paint, body, specs, performance, interior. Just a good job done! Like the dealership - nice, courteous, responsive people.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: I can afford the higher end luxuries. However, I think it to be a waste. This car gives you everything a sensible driver would want. Anything more would be draining your hard earned money.
Overall review: Its a great car and a good value. I really like driving it.
TLfever by jason on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Acura TL 6-Spd MT SH-AWD w/Technology Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: nice car very sporty horsepower navigation
Cons: none love it
Overall review: really cool car owned for weeks love the car getting another one
My Acura TL w/advanced package. by Socal Steve on 03/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Acura TL 6-Spd AT w/Advance Pkg, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything. Its a great car and fun to drive.
Cons: angle of the head rests are a little too far forward for my liking, but there are several ways to adjust the seat to make it more comfortable.
Overall review: Its a great car for the price, smooth ride, handles awesome it's been better on gas than expected.