2014 Nissan Rogue

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great SUV for the price!! by Ricardo from Vallejo, CA on 04/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love the aggressive sporty redesign look to it.
Cons: No problems as of now.
Overall review: Overall the vehicle has awesome features and the quality feels top notch. Was considering Honda Accord but at nearly the same price and with the great gas mileage for the Rouge, I had to go with the bigger vehicle as a first time parent. As far as MPG goes I am getting about 27 MPG about 50/50 city/highway.
"Good value for the price" by John from Maryland on 12/10/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Rogue S AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Rogue has a smooth solid ride and easy to parallel park. All controls are easy to see and reach. The tail gate is wide which makes the rear area accessible. The seats are well padded and comfortable.
Cons: Storage in and around the cockpit area is extremely limited and what there is, is not very functional especially for the driver. Acceleration is not great and the CVT is annoying especially when climbing hills. The RPMs change much too frequently. The rear window is extremely small and rear vision using the rear view mirror is poor at best. There are many blind spots. The black cloth interior is difficult to clean and maintain.
Overall review: The general quality of the vehicle appears to be a bit better than most Korean and American similar vehicles. So far, no issues needing repair, adjustment, or replacement. The vehicle designers, engineers, and potential users should be required to drive, clean, service, and maintain vehicle prototypes for a short period of time. They should then be required to correct deficiencies and finalize the design prior to beginning production.
Test Driver
2014 Rougue by Car Finder on 11/30/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD.
Pros: The style
Cons: Greatly under powered
Overall review: Nissan should offer a 6cyl
My Lovely Red Rogue by CGaarz, Texas on 01/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I was impressed with the power of the 2.5 liter engine and had to really watch my speed limit. It just flew down the interstate! The turning radius is excellent. I have no issue with visibility out the back window. I love the storage in the back. I like the roominess of the passenger's seat and the foot space/legroom. The color (red) is just lovely, the sound system is great and overall, it is a wonderful car so far.
Cons: I am a little concerned about the "Almond" colored interior showing dirt but having black interior in Texas is no fun from May to October. It is a little bumpy but after driving a Tahoe for 13 years, I am sure I will get accustomed to the changes soon. And I know I will LOVE the gas mileage savings.
Overall review: So far, I really like my new 2014 Rogue. It is very comfortable to drive and ride in as a passenger. The storage in the back is very good with the ability to make shelves for use on shopping trips. When 2 people go shopping, it is easier to separate your belongings. The panoramic sunroof is wonderful! I am looking forward to my 1st roadtrip in a few weeks.
Test Driver
Put 2014 Rogue SL on Your List to Test Drive by Auburn Tiger fan from Alabama on 12/30/2013. Trim: 2014 Nissan Rogue SL AWD.
Pros: 2014 Rogue SL compares favorably to RAV4, CX5, CRV, Outback, Santa Fe, and Forester. I've driven them all during my search for a crossover and prefer the Rogue due to its superior technology, more comfortable seats, better gas mileage, over sized moon roof, and generally nicer interior trim.
Cons: The only slight negative was the noticeable transmission noise experienced when accelerating to highway speed; the noise is short lived and disappears quickly when you ease up on the gas. Since the acceleration was quite acceptable and the ride is very quiet otherwise, this is a small price to pay for best in class gas mileage.
Overall review: I liked it so well that I plan on buying one as soon as my dealer is able to locate one with the options that I want. Supply doesn't seem able to keep up with the growing demand for the this new vehicle.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next