2014 Lexus RX 350

The Cream of the Crop! by Mango on 01/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus RX 350 350 AWD F SPORT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: As good as it gets! Should have bought one years ago instead of a Mercedes ML430 piece of junk!
Just ok. by Beaumont California on 04/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus RX 350 350 AWD F SPORT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is roomy. I can go shopping and will not worry on anything that I buy.
Cons: I just purchased this vehicle last December and the BSM went out and they took them a look time to assess the problem. I went on Saturday and did not get my car back till Thursday. It is just annoying that is a "BRAND NEW CAR" !!!!!... I paid top $$$ for this. I have the sports model. I hope that I did not buy a lemon. The radio compared to my 2011 Toyota Avalon Limited Edition is far more superior than this Lexus. I wanted another Avalon but the new ones are smaller.
Overall review: I should have bought a BMW and my Toyota Avalon is even better as far as ride and radio.
Poor Heating System by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus RX 350 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Not much that I can think of...
Cons: The heating system is very poor. There is not a setting that will allow for your hands and feet to stay warm at the same time. Also, heated seats do not get very warm. Prior to this Lexus, I had driven BMWs for years. I regret buying the Lexus. The BMWs were much more luxuirous.
Overall review: I think this is just an average vehicle with a Lexus logo on it. I could just as easily be driving a Ford Edge and not notice a difference.
Love my Lexus by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus RX 350 350 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really enjoy the slick and classy look of the RX350. The drive is excellent and love the back seat adjustment and flexibility. It's plenty spacious for a family of 5 people.
Cons: The only thing I dislike is not being the adjust the drivers seat to seat higher.
Overall review: Overall great purchase and would not trade in for any other vehicle at this time.
Enthusiast
My favorite vehicle by Ruby's Driver on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus RX 350 350 AWD.
Pros: Love how it handles, looks and turns on a dime. Can change lanes with a kick and makes my commute a pleasure. Good windshield visibility and love the windshield wipers. Great storage hauling and comfortable roomy back seat.
Cons: The heating/cooling is quirky. I cannot always control it.
Overall review: This is my second RX350 and would purchase again.