2014 Honda Pilot

The best family SUV for leisure & everyday use. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Larger cargo space than Toyota Highlander. Large enough for a family of 5. The third row seat is comfortable even for an adult like me (5'4'' 130 #).
Cons: I has been over a year and so far I have not seen any.
Overall review: I would recommend this for people like me that prefer an SUV over a minivan.
The Finest SUV by dhansen4 from Coventry on 11/28/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The smooth ride, the most comfortable seats, the many things that can be programed into this car, and so much more.....
Cons: I've only had the car for a week and I can't find anything about it that I dislike.
Overall review: I think this vehicle is the best I've ever owned.
Safe and Dependable by Ruth (Huntsville, AL) on 12/17/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Pilot EX-L 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Passenger room, ride quality, stereo sound, steering wheel controls, styling inside and out, adequate accelerator response, good braking, tri-zone climate control
Cons: squeaky creeky brake and accelerator pedals since I drove it off the lot, poor gas mileage in town with average driving habits (15 MPG) since I drove it off the lot, hesitation when pressing the accelerator after braking.
Overall review: Overall this is an excellent and dependable vehicle. I have owned two. My first was a 2011 model that I owned for three years. Even after being involved in a side impact, deployed airbag collision, damage and injuries were minimal and the vehicle was repaired to its original like new condition with no after effects. It continued to be a dependable vehicle and I can personally attest to its built in standard safety features. I now own a 2013 after upgrading from the 2011 after my lease was up. My 2013 model has been reliable and dependable as well. Except for the creeking of the drivers pedals, which is annoying, I don't have anything negative to put. I anticipate to be driving the wheels off of this SUV assuming I don't have any more accidents.
Best Family SUV by Mama B in Washington on 04/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Pilot LX 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this SUV!!! There is plenty of room for my entire family plus a few. It is a very smooth ride and gas has been great. I plan on staying with the Pilot family for a very long time.
Cons: There is nothing I do not like.
Overall review: Amazing SUV and has lots of great accessories.
Top Notch SUV! by Tough Mudder Pilot! on 03/26/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Pilot Touring 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This vehicle has everything that you need in a SUV. I have the Touring Package and feel safe in the vehicle. I used to drive the Toyota Highlander and needed additional space. I do a lot of driving and its very comfortable on long hauls or short skips to our destination.
Cons: Nothing at all.
Overall review: Top notch SUV!