2014 Lexus IS C

Totally SOLD On Lexus ! by Zogman on 06/23/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus IS C 250, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love the handling, the looks, the reliability, the quality, the interior, the technology, it is simply the BEST hardtop convertible for the dollar than any car out there! Well done, Lexus! BTW-my first Lexus ever! ...was a Honda/Acura guy, and before that Chrysler & GM...(sad thank I cannot buy an American made vehicle with this quality/reliability)
Cons: I hate paint chips! brand new car, and I get a big one on the passenger fender! All cars suffer from this...although I wish there was a better way. BTW- I paid for the plastic protection for paint damage, however, the stone came up 2 inches above the where the plastic starts on the fender!!
Overall review: If you want a high quality convertible sports car, you'd be a fool not to look at this car...it's awesome!
My best and last! by Mstr C from Vienna on 05/27/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus IS C 350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: What's not to like? I've had this automobile for over a year. It's very quick, easy to drive and the comfort is second to none. I'll never have to replace a "rag" or put on a "boot" as the hardtop folds into the trunk and I'm ready to go. Just the push of a button. Winter or Summer, this baby handles well in all climes.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: Outstanding automobile!
Ultimate hardtop convertible by HVKDOC on 04/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Lexus IS C 350 F SPORT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Handling and with increased horsepower with the upgrade exhaust really moves. The hard top and speed of which it opens and closes is impressive.
Cons: No light in the trunk
Overall review: Had other German sport cars before and this one so far is better