2014 Toyota Sienna

Ultimate Ski Machine by wrinkledoc on 01/22/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD 7-Passenger V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Purchased an XLE AWD. It is the only Minivan with AWD. It is the ideal family hauler for any family that loves too ski. Might not have the "coolness factor" of an SUV but it is more comfortable and practical. We had a Honda Odyssey that feels a little more nimble but isn't available in AWD.
Cons: Cabin Tech seems a bit dated.
Overall review: Best AWD Family Vehicle.
Get a Van! by Van Dad from Indiana on 01/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE AWD 7-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Tons of room. AWD option. Split screen DVD player. Fun to drive. Amazing van.
Cons: Nothing comes to mind. Amazing van.
Overall review: Love this van. We are not (or were not) a van family. After 2 kids though you are crazy not to have one. I traded my 4Runner :( earlier this month (Jan 2014) for a 2014 XLE AWD Sienna. I loved my 4Runner but after you put 2 carseats in it, it's not very practical. Glad we got the AWD model because we have already had 2 snow storms (we live in northern Indiana). An earlier review said you can't operate DVD player from the front. Our van has a control panel under the Nav System so we can control it from the front. So much room, so comfortable. It's like driving a space ship. I think anyone that test drives this van would have a hard time not buying one. 3 months ago I would never have even considered a van. Now I will can't imagine not having one.
This is my 2nd Sienna, 4th Toyota by Monica, Niles, Ohio on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very comfortable! Of our 2 vehicles (the other is an SUV), this is our go to car for the whole family. Everyone and everything fits and has a spot. Very easy to drive.
Cons: The only thing I would change is the DVD player requires the remote to be used from the back seat with no controls up front. My older model 2008 Sienna would allow me to see and manage what was playing on the RES by applying the parking brake (not while driving, of course). With 2 small children that do not know how to work a remote control yet, this is a task that now requires me to be in the back seat with them or stretch to the back seat in order to utilize the remote. HUGE design flaw!!
Overall review: Still a Toyota fan
Excellent Van by David on 02/28/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Sienna L FWD 7-Passenger V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: appearance-handles well-plenty of power-plenty of room
Cons: non at this time
Overall review: excellent van for money
Dealed invoice price needs adjustment (to low) by James Cochran on 02/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE FWD 8-Passenger V6, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought a 2014 Sienna XLE Nice mini van.
Cons: No dislikes !
Overall review: Your dealer invoice estimate is to high. What is it based on?