2014 Mitsubishi Mirage

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Great small car by Terry on 11/19/2013. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love not using much gas it crazy good. Very easy to park. More room inside that people would think before they get in it. Great color just over 14k w/automatic
Cons: Have not found one yet
Overall review: The entire package of cost out of pocket every month and knowing the warranty will last long after I have it paid off is an awesome feeling.
Test Driver
The ultimate fuel miser by BJ in upstate NY on 12/31/2013. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES.
Pros: Fuel economy is best in its class for non-hybrid, what most reviews are missing is that this car actually achieves 40 mpg regularly without optimal highway driving. Most other sub-compacts get 30 mpg. Styling is subjective, for this class of vehicle the Mirage is very good.
Cons: I would like more options to be included in the base price, for example cruise control shouldn't be an add on. But it does start out at a basement bargain price that is hard to beat.
Overall review: This car hands down has the best fuel economy for any non-hybrid electric drivetrain available in the US. While other cars advertise 40 mpg, it is under optimal highway driving conditions only. The market for this car is not performance, so it really doesn't matter that it takes 10 seconds to get to highway speed. The car shines best in what its offers, and this is the only vehicle in the sub-compact market that achieves 40+ mpg in average full tank consumption. I test drove this model for half a week since my friend works for a dealer, and I burned half a tank and easily got the 40 mpg rating. For this alone its a must buy, other sub compacts I've driven don't even come close. Its the most underrated non-hybrid economy vehicle in North America. If you need leather wrapped steering wheel and options, they are available for more style. Quality of Mitsubishi is also high, its a much better buy than a Chevy Spark or even the Yaris, those vehicles really get 30 mpg and are a class behind.
Great Little SuperMini! by Gerty from Georgia on 11/25/2013. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage DE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The fuel economy CANNOT be beat! Handles well in urban settings. Car feels tight and capable. Handles bumps and jolts like a bigger car.
Cons: Interior is a little tight, especially with two people in the front. Riding in the back can feel a little claustrophobic. I don't like the way the gears shift. You have to let us off the gas for the transmission to shift.
Overall review: Great car for the price. The warranty is the best part. I've had my Mirage for 2 weeks and already used the free roadside assistance when I locked both sets of keys in the car!
A Really Nice Auto by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It really is elegant simplicity. I love the dashboard cluster. Big simple gauges. No busy distractions. I have the 5 speed manual. I think its a great shifter. The car is small, light, handles well (for people who drive normally). Very maneuverable. Great for parking lots. Feels very secure, solid, comfortable. 5 year warrantee beats just about everyone. A lot of room for a small car. Seats are comfortable and roomy (I'm 5' 11").
Cons: If you are considering this car, there is no vertical height adjustment in the base, you have to get the upgrade. Also, no tilt on the steering wheel. The acceleration is slow compared to other cars but more than adequate for sensible people. Other than these points, I can't think of anything bad.
Overall review: Its a lot of fun to drive. You don't need 400 hp to enjoy driving a car. Its also economical. However, I could have easily bought a more expensive car. I got it because I really liked it! I felt it beat the Spark, Fiat, Toyota iq and every other car in this class.
reliable, good warranty, very high mpg by tom in ny on 01/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Low cost, big warranty, very reliable
Cons: None
Overall review: For a small car it is roomy, folding the back seats down creates lots of cargo room. Fuel consumption is phenomenal, I commonly get over 40mpg! Far better than the Honda fit my friend has, it barely gets 30mpg and is more expensive.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next