2014 Porsche 911

A true exotic species gives you the best bang for the buck by Dr T in Fayetteville on 05/20/2014. Trim: 2014 Porsche 911 Turbo S Cabriolet, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, holds the road like glue, stops on a dime and gives you a nickel change. Much more solid ride then any other Porsche that I have owned. A lot of thought went into this one. I have driven the Ferraris and Maseratis and this was the best ride, in handling, acceleration, and everything else
Overall review: The best car I have ever driven. A pure joy to ride in.
There is no substitute. by Canuck on 08/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Porsche 911 Carrera S Coupe, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The best car I have ever driven. Acceleration, especially with Sport Plus, handling, breaking power, amazing PDK transmission, much improved suspension (with PASM), stunning interior and amazing array of options when building your car. There really is not substitute as Porsche's advertising says. The best thing is reliability. For such a great sports car that I drive daily quite hard, I have no issues whatsoever and already almost 15,000 km.
Cons: Absolutely nothing I can think of after 1 year of ownership.
Overall review: 911 is a legend amongst sports cars and it keeps getting better.