2014 Honda CR-Z

way more then we were told by moody on 07/20/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-Z EX 6-Spd MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: im getting 44mpg avg way over what epa says, the auto shut off is cool saves lots of gas and its never affected me starting back up. looks are way better then any other car around its price range, one of the best and most complete interiors ive ever seen. handling is awesome its givin way more grip then the car has power so youll never spin off in the ditch.
Cons: aircon drags on gas. there are blind spots but ive driven worse. acceleration could be a a bit faster but thats why theres performance upgrades. (i get around 8 sec to 60 but when you think about it its a 1.5 liter engine).
Overall review: when you look at the stats and specs that this car is givin its misleading. saying its not fast enuf or the gasmilage isnt what its supost to be, i must disagree i got the 6mt and was told 31-38 thats not what im getting im up to 44 avg. sport and eco buttons make a huge diffrence and the s+ gives you something extra too. i think if honda and other companies would have tested it properly they would have sold more. i wasnt going to buy it after looking up online reviews but after testing it i couldnt refuse its far more then they give it credit and its by far the best looking car made in a long time inside and out not counting high priced cars like farrari
Fun eco/hybird CR-Z for all ages by CR-Z FAN on 06/01/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-Z, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Great little car, no doubt head turner for all ages. Great on gas, comfortable, stylish and you be shock to know auto insurance is not outrages. You will love the speed and quietness that car has.. If I could I would live in my car that just how much I enjoy my CRZ. Made with greatly quality and safety.
Cons: n/a
Overall review: I'm in love with my care.
Like my old CRX, but on steroids by Purple Haze, Florida on 05/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-Z, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Everything I wanted, and more!
Cons: could just be my height, but I find it difficult seeing out the back window d/t the crossbar of the hatch
Overall review: LOVE it!!!
Speedy Hybrid by Patty, Apple Valley, CA. on 04/30/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-Z EX CVT w/Navigation, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The handling is great, and that when you need the speed, the car has no problems in performing. I drive 182 miles a day to work and I'm averaging 41-to 43 mpg.
Cons: The ride is a bit on the bumpy side, but thats due to the suspension.
Overall review: I love the car and I'm glad that I bought it.
Love my CRZ by CRZ owner/Florida on 06/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-Z Base CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Love my CRZ. Sporty car, very comfortable to drive.
Cons: Somewhat a blind spot as previously noted, so a must to use all the mirrors for driving safely.
Overall review: The CRZ is a fun and comfortable car to drive. I would recommend and would purchase again.