2014 Honda Crosstour

HONDAS BEST KEPT SECRET by Don in Wisconsin on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/Navigation, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the edgy looks! I get a lot of compliments with this car. Effortless acceleration, feels very substantial and planted on the road. Corners nicely. I have the EXL Navigation with 4WD. The V6 has the cylinder deactivation which runs on 3 cylinders on the highway. I have achieved 30.5 mpg on two occasions at 70mph (highway commute). Very comfortable and smooth. All items work well as expected, the 4wd along with 4200 pound weight handles well through deep snow. Love the push button start and memory heated leather seats. Also love the built in hard disc drive, no more taking CDs along. I have loaded 13 CDs so far and it does so quickly. 18 inch wheels and Michelin tires are a nice plus.
Cons: Been trying to find fault somewhere, NONE to date.
Overall review: The more I drive it, the more I love it. Went from an Accord EXL to this and really appreciate the taller height. While not as tall as my '11 CRV 4wd, it is close. All I can say is one test drive will sell you.
Sporty ride by TB on 01/13/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Enjoy driving the car, it handles well, excellerates quickly and sits up higher than most cars. It feels sporty and luxurious all at the same time. Like the safety features such as the cameras, the warning if you are too close to a car or if your going out of your lane. It's very attractive too.
Cons: None at this time.
Overall review: I have been buying Honda's since 2000. I have been driving the CRV since 2006. When I turned in my 2011 CRV, which was a lease, I saw this 2013 Metalic Crosstour on the show room floor and liked the way it looked and the convenient features compared to the CRV's I've had in the past. I purchased the Crosstour and after driving it for a month now I love the car. Can't wait to drive it in the morning. It is very comfortable to drive and several people have commented that they want one too.
Great buy for an all around Crossover by Simon from Seattle on 01/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/Navigation, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Was comparing this car to its twin brother the Acura, features in the cross tour were just as refined as any luxury car. Price was high but not for what I got. Of course the Acura was much more but there was not much in the differences. I have always supported Honda and decided to go with it to save a little, I'm not sorry. Love the car. More comfortable then My BMW and is the best car I have ever driven in the snow.
Cons: I would only complain about the room in the trunk, looks huge but does not hold as much as I thought it would. Its due to the slopped back so I cannot really complain because without that it would not look as nice as it does. Over the years many people have asked about the car and love the way it looks. It is a different style but now with Acura, BMW and now Audi all making the same design I feel it will only catch on more.
Overall review: Great car, no problems (because its a Honda), looks sporty but I use it as a family car, good gas mileage and most of all I feel safe any where I take it. With my eleven week old daughter being protected in this car is one of my favorite things about it! Also I was a risk taker buying the first model in 2010, V6 ECO vtec engine with nearly 300 horse power, full time 4 wheel drive, not all wheel drive, navigation and leather. This will also be my next car I purchase, with all the new up grades I get very jealous I do not have a brand new one!
Its a ten CAR!! by Very satisfied in Pa. on 03/21/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/Navigation, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car I have ever owned. (and I have owned many) Very comfortable to drive or ride. Lots of room. Love the look both in and out. Have not had any problems! Grrrrreat Car!!!!
Cons: No cons!
Overall review: Would not change a thing!!
BEST ON THE ROAD FOR CLASS by John Brunswick Ohio on 05/19/2014. Trim: 2014 Honda Crosstour EX-L V-6 4WD w/Navigation, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: love this car . wanted extra storage and I have plenty. v6 variable cylinder engine is giving me 31 mpg hwy (great for 4,000lb car with plenty of PUNCH). body style is fashionable and unique. a benefit because you don't see sameo sameo body style at every stoplight like you do with other makes and modles. GREAT CAR HONDA!!!
Cons: maybe for large family extra storage not enough and they would be better served with full suv modles.
Overall review: cant say enough about this car . im 70 yrs old have owned many cars including 3 other Hondas. the crosstour is the BEST OF THE BUNCH of all the vehicles I have owned including original 1964 1/2 mustang.