2014 BMW X5

Excellent vehicle! Luxury, performance and design! by HiHoSteveO on 04/13/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I really like the new design, interior and exterior. The size is big enough without being huge and unmanageable. The handling is precise and the acceleration is great, lots of torque. Interior fit and finish is excellent with outstanding materials and overall layout of the controls. Great navigation/internet systems with traffic, Facebook, email and Pandora. I love the Harmon Kardon surround sound system with satellite radio. LED adaptive headlights work fantastic. I also love the head up display in color, panoramic sunroof and heated seats/steering wheel. Im very satisfied with the X5, the ride is almost like a sedan.
Cons: Options are excellent but you have to pay for many of them, so fully equipped, like I have, is a bit pricey!
Overall review: Pricey but worth the money! Ride is very zippy, very stable solid feel. Runs so smooth hardly know its running. BMW really updated everything this time around in both performance and luxury! Great automobile!!
"The ultimate driving experience" by Ven on 06/14/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35d, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: So far I love all the options it offers,' heads up ' is my favorite!!!
Cons: The display on the dashboard, wish it wasn't permanent; would rather if it was concealed and pop up as needed.
Overall review: Absolutely a great vehicle overall, both inside and out.
Best SUV/SAV for $$$$ by Russkyvroom on 04/25/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW X5 xDrive35i, Owned 1 year.
Pros: No complaints about my X5. This is my 3rd X5. What the previous two lacked was sufficient "oomph". My current one has a 3.5 l engine with a turbo. The turbo provides the right amount of power for this size vehicle.
Cons: Nothing to report
Overall review: Very happy with all three X5. Current is best one yet and I'm waiting to purchase my next X4 later this year.
My first BMW X5 by Asif North Carolina on 04/10/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW X5, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Elegant design, excellent cockpit and great braking system.
Cons: Takes time to get to know all the technological stuff
Overall review: So far I am liking the car
would like to see a better bmw x3 by ron, montoursville,pa. on 07/06/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW X5 sDrive35i, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: the look
Cons: the 4 engine
Overall review: not bad,could be better