2014 BMW 4-Series

Happy to spend 1/3 of my paycheck for this car. by San from Portland OR. on 05/29/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW 4-Series 435i xDrive Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Comfortable and quite for a sport car. Great seats, big trunk, technology package, high beam assist.
Cons: Front and back looks the same as the sedan. Same engine as previous generation; should have more horse power. Overrated Harman Kardon stereo system.
Overall review: Many people complains about this car price/performance. Yes there are coupes that are faster and cheaper but nothing is more balance then a BMW. I got this for $7000 less than the MSRP. Look for BMW dealers with a lot of 4 series in stock and they willing to do almost anything to sell to you. Make sure you get the M Sport package, the front end does not look good without it.
BMW for Life by Bimmy from Roswell New Mexico on 04/26/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW 4-Series, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We waited 5 months for our car to come in, we ordered it with everything we wanted. Drove both 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder and felt the 4 was a better handling car. Enjoyed the feel of the car with the 4 cylinder more. Happy with fuel mileage much better than the 328 convertible we had. Power of this car feels so much better than the 2012 328i also. Ordered M package, bigger brakes, killer stereo and convertible and chrome wheels. People chase us around taking pictures. Love the HUD and the way the navigation comes up too so you do not have to look at screen. Harmon Kardon stereo rocks.
Cons: Wind diffuser that you have to put in manually is cheap and if you drive at highway speeds it will collapse. I do wish that the navigation/information screen retracted into dash. Really have to watch speed on highway as it feels like you are going 70 mph and you look down and your at 105 mph not sure that's a con. LOL
Overall review: Love the car it is beautiful. alpine white, coral red leather, convertible, and with M package. Drives like a dream ride better than previous 3 series and 7 series we have owned, have to expect harsher ride with M package, love having top down going down highway.
BMW 428i fully loaded by Janos, FL on 08/02/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW 4-Series 428i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Being a proud BMW owner since 2007 including 335i Sedan, M3, and 335i hardtop convertible, Z4 with M package, my pick was this new 4 cylinder 2 liter machine and did my 5th European delivery as well. Absolutely smooth 155 mph ride just south of Hamburg, Germany on their autobahn. Excellent gas millage, large passenger area and trunk, NO PREMIUM GAS needed!
Cons: None
Overall review: Great vehicle!
It really is the Ultimate Driving Machine by Mikey on 07/29/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW 4-Series 428i Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We have about 11k miles on our 2014 428i that we bought in January 2014. We have had no issues. Car looks and drives great. It gets great gas mileage, we are averaging almost 31 mpg over 11k miles. It's also really quick. We love our Bimmer.
Cons: Backup camera and sensors should be standard.
Overall review: Great car!
What a nice ride by Bimmer Chick on 06/06/2014. Trim: 2014 BMW 4-Series 435i xDrive Coupe, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Feels like I'm driving a rocket... on rails...
Cons: Wishing that I could drive it every day... I carpool to work. :-)
Overall review: I waited 5 months for mine too, it was worth the wait. This is my third BMW, both previous cars were 5-Series, '98 and '06. I absolutely love it!