2014 Subaru Impreza WRX

nikejrWRX21121 by IvanIgor in AZ on 03/15/2014. Trim: 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX Premium 4-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Power, handling, looks.. well probably everything..
Cons: uhhh nothing.. love the car sooo much..
Overall review: definitely recommend this car to anyone who wants an affordable performance car.. you will not be able to appreciate the car until you've actually driven it yourself.
A small smart safe car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/02/2014. Trim: 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fantastic acceleration for smaller car. I live in hilly area with an on ramp to highway that is uphill. Made it up on snowbound hills leaving other cars of the same size at the bottom. Going down the traction kept the car in the right direction. Brakes and handling are fine especially in city traffic to avoid getting hit when cut-off. Feels safe. Accessories- like that I can charge my phone and use another outlet. Cup holders hold my cups unlike my previous car (miss the Chrysler convertible or 13 yrs though).
Cons: The only problem was with the plastic around a fog light that came off too easy when it bumped a pot hole or snow bank.. Hear they are going to lengthen the tab connectors.
Overall review: I tell everyone how I love it. I feel safe, a car I can depend on in all kinds of weather. Bought during a really hot summer and driven through the worst winter.