2014 Toyota Corolla

2 3 4 5 6  Next
The best car by Gloria on 10/12/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Corolla S CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought one a week ago and I'm extremely happy with my beautiful new car. I feel like I have complete control and that I'm driving a computer. My favorite feature is the back up camera. Bought my car from Mike Hance at Rich Hendricks Toyota in North Charleston, SC and he and everyone else were extremely nice and helpful. Thank you Mike and Toyota.
Cons: Don't dislike anything
Overall review: Best car I ever owned
Keep it going. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Corolla LE Plus CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This review is really about my 1994 corolla with 354,000 miles. Great car and almost no problems. I get 38 on the highway and 34 in town. I use mobil 1 syn 0-20 oil and I change every 15,000 miles. My daughter just purchased a 2014 LE today. I just hope it will be as good as mine has been.
Cons: No dislikes.
Overall review: I hope the 14 will run for 20 years like my 94 has.
My dream car by Cristina on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Corolla, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: everything
Overall review: I am very pleased with this car. It has all of the features I was searching for and more. The built in camera and blue tooth is very convenient. My kids are also content and like my car because it is easy to learn how to use and has simple instructions. The GPS system is also a nice addition in the car and I am very happy to have it. I love my 2014 Toyota coralla
Test Driver
Just might be my next car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/03/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Corolla.
Pros: Wow! Was pleasantly surprised! Lots of power back up camera is nice, heated seats & mirrors , just love the led headlights
Cons: Nothing so far
Overall review: So far this is the best car i tested
Test Driver
My new car by Richard on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Corolla S Plus CVT.
Pros: Excellent Car, I have one ordered.
Cons: No Dislikes
Overall review: Great Car
2 3 4 5 6  Next