2000 Toyota Camry Solara

Good Job, Toyota! by All American on 03/20/2010. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I have a friend who bought a Chrysler Sebring at the same time that I bought my Toyota--she has had nothing but problems with her car from leaking window trim that allowed water to run down into her door, to visers that are virtually dissentigrating to a host of mechanical problems. By contrast I have done standard maintenance on my car and it looks and handles like new--and it has over 145,000 miles on it.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This car still looks beautiful and people who don't follow the model years never believe it's actually 10 years old. I plan to keep this car for at least another 3-4 years.
THEE ULTIMATE AUTOMOBILE! by OICJJ on 04/18/2006. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 7 years.
Pros: EXCELLENT VEHICLE! I have the 6 Cyl. - Excellent engine with a lot of get up and go - even with the A/C on full blast it GOES! Excellent stereo system - JBL Rocks Excellent Features - Excellent Quality - Excellent Engine - Excellent EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CAR IS EXCELLENT - I PROMISE IF YOU CAN PURCHASE A USED ONE DO IT - YOU WONT'T BE SORRY, I PROMISE!
Cons: NONE! There is not one thing! I own 2 of them (a 2000 and a 2006) - EXCELLENT CAR!
Overall review: This has been an Excellent car! I have been so impressed by this vehicle that I just went out and bought another Toyota Solara-2006. I can not say enough great things about this vehicle - I give it the highest recommendation there is! I just hope my 2006 Solara can live up the my 2000 Solara - The 2006 has some big shoes to fill, because my 2000 is the best there is and I still have it!
Over priced car. by Broken Arrow from WV on 02/28/2002. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great ride at Turnpike speeds. Great braking. Good climate control. Good m/p/g.
Cons: Loose in turns. Cruise hard to release when touching brake,( must press brake three times as hard), as other vehicles I drive. Garage door opener doesn't work for my garage. My garage door openers have yellow light, Solara has red. Value depreciation is terrible.
Overall review: This car is priced too high for what you get. I could have purchased a equal car for thousands less with better depreciation value therefore I can not recommend this car. I also thought it was pretty cheap of the dealership to give me a partial tank of gas. I have purchased several new vehicles. This is my first Toyota, and I must say my experience with Toyota was different.
Silver by Deb on 04/21/2009. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SE, Owned 9 years.
Pros: Very comfortable ride. Good take off power.
Cons: Replace tires too often.
Overall review: 200,000 miles with no problems
Love this car by Travelershe from nor. cal. on 12/24/2008. Trim: 2000 Toyota Camry Solara SLE, Owned 8 years.
Pros: classy, fast, 'the' sporty camry
Cons: Since it is a 2 door, the doors are large and heavy.
Overall review: I would recommend this car for anyone wanting a very dependable, classy, sporty Toyota Camry!