2014 Volkswagen Jetta

High preformace car all around! by Charles on 11/04/2013. Trim: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Very nice car all around never had issues, Very good on fuel and reliable,
Cons: Can't say I have any complaints.
Overall review: For the price maintenance and reliability I will give this a 10 star rating. The performance is top rate. Sets are comfortable and for a small car nice leg room.
2014 VW Jetta SE with connectivity by kirkoen on 01/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta SE w/Connectivity, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The 1.8t is a great improvement over the 2.5 in my manual version. The exterior is much more pleasing than my 2006 and the few refinements in the interior over the 2006 were all done in the right places. The hard plastic that critics like to talk about are used in areas that really do not matter and unless you are pressing on the surfaces of the interior are not noticeable at all. The radio is improved and the silver buttons that 'rubbed off" are finally gone. The seats are still very comfortable and trunk remains very large for the size of the car. Gas mileage in less than conservative driving 50/50 city hwy is returning over 30mpg could be better if I chose to take off slower but less fun
Cons: The heat a/c controls remain from my 2006 and they look very outdated for an otherwise nicely updated interior but that is just a pet peeve. Overall there is very little not to like about the car considering the price came in under 24000 with the SE w/ connectivity package.
Overall review: For the price it is a great car. 2 year 24000 mile scheduled maintenance is a nice added feature at the price as well. The new engine is a drastic improvement over the former 2.5 it is quiet and the turbo makes take off very quick.
Built for Speed by Just want to have FUN Tacoma on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI Autobahn w/Nav (Discontinued), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is an Audi A4 for much less. It's great looks, 210 hp and sport suspension drives like a sports car.
Cons: It could always have more power but, then you would definitely get a few speeding tickets and who wants that!
Overall review: A car built to be quick and fun, Volkswagen really knocked it out of the park with the GLI!
TDI is a blast to drive by Miser from Charlotte on 06/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta TDI w/Premium, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had a 2012 Jetta TDI just like this one - or so I thought. The 2014 has a much smoother ride, thanks to the independent rear suspension of the '14 vs tension bar style of '12. I love the power front seats and lumbar support. Back up camera/nice surprise. Least expensive opportunity in USA to own a quality German automobile with a turbo diesel. These cars are ABSOLUTELY worth the extra money to get the TDI engine. I'm getting mid 40s city/hwy combined and over 50 on long trips. The Fender stereo is great, full sized spare, room for FIVE real adults. QUALITY...drive a floaty make-you-seasick KIA/Hyundai and you will recognize the difference in suspensions/handling.
Cons: The one and only complaint: The climate control is simple to use, which is just great. I love just turning a knob really quickly vs a complicated multi-step process like in my Audi. However, the air flow in the dash is loud - and somewhat annoying on higher fan speeds. It's like a cyclone inside the middle of the dash. The fix? I run it on high to get the desired temp, then turn down the fan. But it is still better than GM and Nissan rental cars I've driven, which don't have strong enough fans!
Overall review: I absolutely LOVE my latest Jetta TDI. Even though it is now priced in the mid to upper 20s, which I initially thought was too expensive. However, upon comparing this car to others in its class, I recognized the value of the Jetta TDI, price wise. I already knew the overall quality was FAR SUPERIOR to the competition. Warranty is adequate and 2 yrs/24 mos service is nice too. Don't hesitate to buy this car with confidence. New soft-touch dash, adjustable armrest, back up cam, power seats, on and on! Socially acceptable among any group - even at the club.
GILLIAM by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/30/2014. Trim: 2014 Volkswagen Jetta, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE MY TDI JETTA I GET ALMOST 50 MPG HIGHWAY....FINDER SPEAKERS ROCK
Cons: NONE
Overall review: IT ROCKS