2000 Toyota 4Runner

2000 Toyota 4Runner Prices
2000 Toyota 4Runner Fuel Economy
Will cry when I sell it! by Deborah Olympia Washington on 05/02/2011. Trim: 2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Owned this car for 11 years, now has 225,000 miles, never had a problem, a great reliable car
Cons: When driving, wind resistance, in high wind gusts, not aerodynamic
Overall review: Best car I have ever owned
Quality by DB, Oklahoma on 04/05/2004. Trim: 2000 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, Owned 4 years.
Pros: It is absolutely great. I love my 4Runner. I love the silver color and it drives great. If I should ever buy another vehicle, it would be a 4Runner. GO TOYOTA, YOU ROCK!!
Cons: 2WD needs more power
Overall review: I give Toyota five star for durability and quality. I also believe that the 2000 model is the best body type by far. Toyota should stay with that body type.
best truck by AL in baltimore on 02/19/2013. Trim: 2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: i brought my 4runner new and I now have 521,000 miles on it yes thats right and I drive it every day, it does not nide as good as it did brand new, I think I need to replace the sway bar and stabilizer bar. other than that I have not had any major problems, just change the oil. I LOVE MY TOYOTA 4RUNNER
Cons: I FEEL A LOT OF BUMPS IN THE ROAD THAT I DIDNT USE TO FEEL, I THINK I NEED TO REPLACE THE STABILIZER AND SWAY BARS, AND MAYBE THE SPRINGS.
Overall review: I think this is the most well made vehicle,EVER. Sturdy as a rock always depenable.
I love my 4runner by Adriene Indianapolis on 06/20/2012. Trim: 2000 Toyota 4Runner 2WD, Owned 7 years.
Pros: I purchased this vehicle with 70,000 miles on it. I now have 165,000. I am getting between 23.5 - 25.39 miles per gallon on the hwy. Never had a mechanical problem. I love this 4runner!!
Cons: Not super comfortable for long distance travel (more than 4 hours). Wind noise
Overall review: Will keep until it won't go anymore!!
Love my 4Runner!! by Vee from San Antonio on 10/25/2010. Trim: 2000 Toyota 4Runner SR5 4WD, Owned 10 years.
Pros: I've had this car for 10 years, since she was brand new! She's got 139,000 miles now and runs like a champ. My husband even prefers driving her when we go somewhere because she's smaller than his Tundra. For an SUV she's got a great turning radius! She's very stylish (I still get compliments) and I know she'll get me where I'm going whether it's the grocery store down the street or my dad's house 600 miles away. She's gotten me through snow, ice, and extreme heat. LOVE MY RUNNER!!
Cons: Well, if I have to list something it will be nit-picky stuff! I have faux wood trim on the interior which is now fading pretty bad. There's also a giant crack in the dash above the glove box (that may have been a result of carting around friends after going to the bars). Gas mileage isn't fantastic (not surprising) and acceleration can be a bit slow.
Overall review: I love this car so much! I've had a couple opportunities to get a new vehicle but go extremely sad when I thought about not having the Runner in my life. I likely won't get a new 4Runner when mine is done just because I don't care for the body styles now.