2014 Ram 1500

Best Truck Ever by Joe from Michigan on 11/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 1500 Sport Crew Cab LWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful Interior on my sport model, everything works as good as I worked, been a chevy guy all my life, trans went at 100,000 miles on my last one, so I tried the Ram, best decision on a car.
Cons: I didn't go to Ram sooner.
Overall review: Go get one, soon. I love mine, 8-speed Hemi combination has stellar power, and 23MPG highway. In my 52 years of life never had a better riding, more comfortable truck, great MPG, horsepower, overall fit and finish is awesome. My wife, son and I fight over who gets drive.
Drove them all. This was the very best. by Dave. Yuma, Arizona. on 11/22/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Just purchased one as in photo...Laramie Longhorn Ram Box. Highway mileage on 1,800 mile road trip was 22.1 mpg. 12 miles on truck when I left Yuma, Arizona. Amazing results while driving 80 mph. Loaded bed with bed lid.
Cons: Took 8 weeks to get it to dealer in Yuma, Arizona.
Overall review: OUTSTANDING vehicle.
Best Value by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/22/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 1500 Longhorn Crew Cab SWB 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent ride, workmanship is first rate, extremely comfortable and many handy features such as fold flat rear floor and underfloor storage.
Cons: None
Overall review: Beautiful truck with one of the best paint jobs I've seen out of Dodge in years. The 2013 is unlike any truck previously produced by Dodge and you can see they've really stepped up their game. The ride, performance and technology in these new trucks rivals any truck on the road but Dodge has them beat in horsepower,great looks and the fact you can buy a LIFETIME bumper to bumper warranty. No one else backs their trucks like that and only Dodge can because they now build them to last!
the next big thing by Big Bad truck owner on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab LWB 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: All of it
Cons: You can not get a long wheel base bed in a half ton truck
Overall review: The truck says it all
Good truck by ezshift5 on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 1500 Tradesman/Express Quad Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Well it is a smooth fast and durable truck that makes me smile every time I put my peddle down . Everything it seems is built to come apart which is nothing like for ford. It is built to last unlike gm transmissions and transfer cases
Cons: Not a lot options for the cheapest models
Overall review: If you simple and you can appreciate something that is going to last vs something that's going to entertain you like most trucks try to do than this is def the truck for you