2000 Toyota Sienna

2000 Toyota Sienna Prices
2000 Toyota Sienna Fuel Economy
the best van ever! by dgn123 on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE 4-Door, Owned 6 years.
Pros: It is my preferred vehicle of transportation! My husband usually wants to drive his truck and I do not like to ride in it ...the sienna is a more comfortable ride! I can see better out the windows. Haven't had that many problems with it.
Cons: Well I can't say that there is too much that I don't like...except that we had to replace the transmission. We are very hard on vehicles! It is still going strong! Alot of mountains in upstate New York!
Overall review: I love it!
This Van Saved My Life by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/14/2011. Trim: 2000 Toyota Sienna LE 4-Door, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Great Van, had over ten years w 163,000 then had a head on crash that totaled the vehicle. No problems other than regular mantience, timing belt, oil, etc. This Van saved my life, walked away from a head on crash with bumps and bruises thanks to design and airbags. The front end crumpled and took the brunt of the impact. Amazing design and quality. Toyota customer for life.
Cons: The seats are a bit of hassle if you have to take them out often, but thre was no stow and go back in 2000.
Overall review: Excellent Value, if you find one it will be a great vehicle for your family
ultimate mini van by nicko310 on 08/13/2007. Trim: 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE 4-Door, Owned 7 years.
Pros: very peppy
Cons: back door latch failed
Overall review: great people hauler
Practical by Grandma Chula on 11/21/2004. Trim: 2000 Toyota Sienna XLE 4-Door, Owned 4 years.
Pros: I like the comfort and versitality. The pick up and go on the fwy.
Cons: Even though I have had the brakes checked, I still get a rubbing sound when I brake.
Overall review: This is the best mini-van on the market especially since it is built on a Camry chassis. It rides very smooth. The only worry I have is when I drive on the open fwy. it is easy to go 85-90 mph without noticing the speed.
A highly reliable and practical vehicle. by Ex-Ford Driver in NJ on 08/12/2003. Trim: 2000 Toyota Sienna LE 4-Door, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Mechanically highly reliable -- in incredible contrast to a Ford Taurus I had before. No engine, transmission problems at all in the 4 years since I bought it. Structure is good. Had a side collision -- a Camry ran through a red light and hit my right sliding door and rear right wheel. My 5-year-old daughter was buckled in a child seat right by that door, sleeping. All that happened to her was that she was awaken, even though the damages created a repair bill almost $7000. Very good, firm ride.
Cons: Brake distance a little too long -- keep your distance and don't bet on emergency braking. Seats are little harder and narrower than American cars. 2 minor problems I have had: 1) Rear window wiper quits after just 2 years, even though rarely used. Fixed under warranty free of charge at a dealer. -- this seems to be a fairly common problem with Sienna. I've seen at least 3 or 4 of them with a hanging rear wiper. 2) Light in Driver side visor doesn't work right.
Overall review: A very good buy for your money, especially when compared to minivans like Ford Windstar/Mercury Villager. Basically, you are basically worry-free.