2014 Nissan cube

10/10 2 gucci 6 me by guccibrandglasses on 04/25/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan cube 1.8 S 6MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: made me wet
Overall review: 7/3
Practical yet fun by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/11/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. I bought it because it is easy to see where the front of the car is (which can be a challenge in many sloped cars, especially if the driver is short. My father is 95 and finds it very easy to get in and out of the car which he likes. He is also tall, so the roominess is welcome. It is a fun car!
Cons: It can catch the wind which can decrease mileage, but I am averaging about 30 mpg in the city.
Overall review: I hope they keep making this car. It is the most fun car I have driven in years.
Roomy reliable safe smaller car. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Nissan cube 1.8 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is an exceptionally comfortable vehicle for a smaller car. I am 6' 6" and still have plenty of head room. The features you can get on this vehicle for the price are outstanding.
Cons: The only Con that I have with this vehicle is because of its boxy shape it catches wind which has to effect the gas milage, creates wind noise, and in heavy winds can become annoying when driving.
Overall review: Overall I think this is an excellent vehicle for the price. This is my second cube as my first one was totaled in an accident. Even in the accident this vehicle was very safe.