2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class

All Around Awesome SUV by Dom on 03/26/2014. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class ML350, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the ML350 4Matic, special ordered and picked up in December 2013. I have the optional satin finish wood for $160 MSRP. It looks 1,000x better than the standard wood and matches the beige interior perfectly. I like the entire design of the vehicle, inside and out. No other vehicle in it's class (including BMW X5, Lexus RX 350, Acura MDX) comes close to the rich interior (and I do not have the leather option). I also have the $1,500 Diamond White paint option which is awesome compared to the no-charge Polar White that is very gray looking. Standard wheels and no run-flat tires are the best ever. Dollar-for-dollar, it's a better deal than the competitive vehicles I mentioned above.
Cons: PERFORMANCE: The transmission shifting is erratic in that it hesitates up to 4th speed. I was told by the dealer and MB headquarters that the vehicle has to get used to my driving and will adjust itself around 400 miles. It is improving so we'll see. I would rate Performance a 10 if I did not have this shift issue. INTERIOR: As with my '06 ML350, the steering wheel and center console controls are quirky and not intuitive. Who needs to see fuel consumption display? I want the rear view camera to go on when in reverse without having to turn on the radio. I do NOT want a cigarette lighter that was "standard". I would rate the Interior a 10 if I did not have these "cons".
Overall review: Just an all around awesome SUV vehicle at a reasonable price considering the competition. I would recommend the ML350 4Matic and any Mercedes Benz brand vehicle to anyone. I would buy a second Mercedes Benz vehicle (perhaps a silver with black interior E350 4Matic Wagon) if I could. I would love to consult with MB headquarters to give them my viewpoints in person on the M Class and all other MB vehicles..
Overly soft suspension by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the well-put-together elegant interior.
Cons: Overly soft suspension.
Overall review: Wish I bought a BMW X5 or Acura MDX.