2014 Toyota Camry

Hard to please in Lexington by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/25/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota Camry SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have only had 2 weeks, had a 2010 Honda, and this car is superior in every way. LOVE IT
Cons: None, so far
Overall review: Great so far
I'd buy another one! by Baby Boomer From Ohio on 01/14/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Camry SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Bought a 2014 Camry SE a few weeks ago during a end of year sale. Had a 2011 Camry LE that we loved, thought we'd bump it up a notch this time. Fit and finish is very good. Would have like to see less interior hard plastic. Wasn't fond of the rear end styling at first but the more I looked at it the more I like it. Toyota has done a good job insulating the cabin from engine and road noise, very quiet! The four cylinder has plenty of low end punch and is very quiet at highway speeds. Because it's an SE, the ride is stiffer than other trim levels. Isn't terrible, does take getting used to. If your looking for a soft plush ride, look at another trim level.
Cons: Nimble handling, but the firmer ride will take some getting used to.
Overall review: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! For the money, this car is hard to beat!
Camry nice but.... by Phil from Florida on 02/12/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Camry XLE V6, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the XLE V-6 and the styling is very nice. The inside is very impressive and luxurious looking, comparable to that of a Lexus, Infinity and Acura. The optional audio system sounds incredible, better then the Acura ELS and Infinity Bose systems.
Cons: Body integrity is subpar. The rear quarter panel is so thin you can actually see it vibrate when its on the road. The dash board rattles in several places. Not the quality I expect from Toyota.
Overall review: For the price, it is a great value.
2011 Camry 6 cyl LE vs. 2014.5 4 cy LE by Jerry in Gilbert, AZ on 04/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Camry LE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've been very fortunate - my last 3 company vehicles have been 6 cyl Toyota Camry LE's. All 3 Camry's have been excellent vehicles. They've been dependable, comfortable, and have always been a pleasure to drive. My 2011 6 cyl Camry LE was just replaced with a 2014.5 4 cyl. Camry LE, which is a beautiful car and really has really nice standard interior features. Love the backup camera, Etune radio and Bluetooth - all standard features!
Cons: The 2011 6 cyl LE spoiled me. Unfortunately, the 6 cyl engine option is no longer available in the LE model. It might just be my imagination, but the new LE with the 4 cyl seems much noisier than the 2011 6 cyl. It also doesn't seem to handle as well - it seems to want to wander back and forth from left then right, and it seems I have to constantly fight the steering wheel. The 6 cyl also seemed to drive "heavier" and the ride was smoother and much more quieter than the Camry 4 cyl. When the doors are closed on the 2014.5, I don't hear the solid "thud" like I did with the 2011 6 cyl. The 2011 LE had standard power seats - on the 2014.5 the power seats are an option.
Overall review: If you've never driven the Camry 6 cyl, you'd probably be just fine with the 4 cyl. The 4 cyl Camry is still an excellent vehicle, but if you're considering purchasing a Camry and want a really comfortable and quiet ride (and all the "bells and whistles"), go for the 6 cyl XLE.
Awesome..and quicker than I thought! by DC Driver on 01/17/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota Camry SE Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great car..Toyota has done it again! Smooth ride, nice interior..the bigger rims and sunroof/power seats are a nice addition through the sport package..just with I had a higher budget so I could have gotten the convenience package (keyless start) and the leather package that comes with the seat warmers but that's a "me" problem. Had the car for two days and very satisfied so far
Cons: non so far
Overall review: Its attractive, efficient, safe and fun to drive. All things I need in a car I'll be paying for the next five years.