2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser

Great Fun Truck by Magic Lady from OKC on 12/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 5AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love at first sight, love at first drive, just love this car because its fun and I'm a 66 year old female
Cons: even though you can use the back up monitor, the blind spots on the side when your backing up are troublesome. I turned right into another parked car when I was trying to back out of a parking place at an event were it was way tight and I was trying not to hit a car that was sticking out behind me. No good
Overall review: Have raved about this car to everyone. It sits high so its easier to see, it holds tons of stuff so a pickup or van is almost never needed. Feel safe in both snow and high water because of its of the way its built and 4 wheel drive. I could bring a trailer with me if needed because it will tow up to 5000 lbs
FJ RULES! by Texas Trail Man on 01/10/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 5AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Get the 4 wheel drive package....I use my FJ out on the lease and it gets stuck in NOTHING! It treks to Colorado in the snow and going off road and eats challenges like candy!
Cons: Blind spot...big deal! Dial the mirrors out so u don't see the side of car then install a small fisheye on each outside mirror on outside corner. No blind spot! WHY IS 2014 GOING TO BE THE LAST YEAR TOYOTA? I love these cars!
Overall review: My first is a 2007 FJ cruiser (100K miles and no issues with reg maint. done!) which my son now gets....still sad BUT Ive got the new 2014 so I shouldn't cry! The car is a tank!
" The Uitimate SUV on the market" by P. Griffin 30740 Mill Race DR. Ardmore Tn. on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 6MT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had two Toyota FJ Cruiser and I love everything about them. You can really deck them and make them a bad SUV.P Griffin
Cons: I do not dislike anything about my FJ cruiser
Overall review: The best SUV on the market!!!
Absolute best SUV for the money and capability by Colorado Native on 05/09/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 5AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The best of any 4 wheel drive capability, A+++ Ability to add winch, wheels, accessories, etc.., like no other vehicle on the market Underneath is extremely rugged and very dependable, while being very simple to maintain and keep up and do any maintenance on.
Cons: NO CONS
Overall review: Writers for the MSN reviews give this vehicle no credit because it is not in the 50 to 100 thousand dollar range. They must just drive on about an inch of snow or 2 inches of mud or cross a stream on a paved road about 2" deep or where the temperature never drops below 32 degrees! The roads they show it on is roads that I could take my Honda Odyssey over, not what is encountered in real world 4 wheeling and what you buy a real SUV for!
Should Have Bought it Sooner by Uncle Carl, Santa Rosa Beach FL on 01/29/2014. Trim: 2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser 4X4 5AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It is incredibly capable both on road and off. It is tight as a drum, no rattles when off roading. Great styling. This vehicle will reliably take you where Jeeps can only hope to go.
Cons: The blind spots caused by the C pillars are real, but can be overcome by adjusting the mirrors. The OEM tires are highway biased, and all but useless off road.
Overall review: Great vehicle for all driving conditions.