2014 Honda CR-V

Steer away --- by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/26/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Mileage Overall finish
Cons: 4 cyl engine underpowered very rough idle until fully warm then has a rough idle. Dealer states this is a common problem. Transmission tries to archive higher gears resulting in a luging engine. Only shift gate is a d3 mode ? Passenger seat almost sits at dash level (too high) with no adjustment Vison minimal.
Overall review: Look elsewhere ----
Do not buy by nodak.......Minnesota on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-V EX-L AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have a 2013 EXL and the overall quality is very good.
Cons: The power seats are very uncomfortable and difficult to find a comfortable driving position especially on long trips. I have had two other CRVs without power seats and both were more comfortable. THE HEADLIGHTS ARE TERRIBLE. The are not bright enough and there is no light beyond the edge of the road making it very difficult to see our driveway. Honda says there is no fix for this problem. This car is for sale and we will buy some other small suv soon.
Overall review: Construction quality is very good. Headlights are dangerously terrible.
The best SUV for the money by Joe, Kansas on 10/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-V LX AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This is my second Honda CR-V owning a 2001 until I just recently bought my 2014 CR-V. The 2001 CR-V was excellent and the only complaint I had was the road noise, other than that the cost of ownership was minimal, only replacing the radiator at almost 170,000 miles. The new CR-V I purchased is excellent and the fit and finish is above par. I look forward to another 13 years before I consider buying a new one. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a good car that will give many years of great service.
Cons: No dislikes with the CR-V.
Overall review: Excellent
Quality Small SUV by Brielle on 10/21/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-V, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The quality in this vehicle is outstanding. Honda carries on their great reliability in the CR-V. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The navigation is also a plus. After going back and forth between the CR-V and Rav4 I chose this and I'm glad I did! Very safe vehicle.
Cons: Exterior is a little bit awkward but overall appearance is pretty good. Not a huge fan of the bubble like back. The back row is a little bit cramped for 3 people, but that is usually not a problem.
Overall review: Good car at a good price. Excellent quality!
Awesome CR-V by Tess on 10/16/2013. Trim: 2014 Honda CR-V EX 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything, especially the camera and bluetooth.
Cons: NONE.
Overall review: Awesome car. This is my 4th generation of CR-V and it's getting better everytime Honda redesigns it. Good job Honda!