2014 Ram 2500

the gratest looking truck to bad it doses not meet all expitations by jeff hunter on 03/06/2014. Trim: 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: every thing except chrysler will not state there is a problem with the mds on the 6.4 causing a vibration wile driving
Cons: the vibration and no known fix also made in mexico
Overall review: do not buy ram with 6.4 gas engine untill the problems are adressed
best ram yet by clark wyoming on 12/26/2013. Trim: 2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Crew Cab LWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: looks and rides good
Overall review: if you haul it do it with a ram
Great Diesel by Mike on 07/04/2014. Trim: 2014 Ram 2500 SLT Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have a 2014 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4X4 diesel, and I love it. Fuel economy is great for a full size pickup - I am averaging about 22mpg, and get 33-34mpg cruising at 70mph on the highway. Interior is comfortable with lots of room provided by the crew cab. Under-floor and under-seat storage is a nice touch as well. I also love the power sliding rear window with defrost. Visability is great and I can haul and tow just about anything.
Cons: Honestly can't think of anything
Overall review: Fantastic truck! The engineers at Ram did an amazing job with this truck. I am a Chevy guy, and drove the new 2015 Chevy 2500 diesel (Double Cab) 4x4. The truck was very comfortable and quiet, but it was obvious they tried to make the interior look like the Ram - and although it has some nice touches, the Ram's is nicer. The Double cab offered a bench front seat with no center console and, being a double cab, significant reduction in rear seat space - and the truck was $8K MORE expensive than the Ram! WITH NO REBATES available. Like I said, I'm a Chevy guy, and wated to buy the Chevy. But in this 50-60K price bracket I couldn't justify spending the money on the Chevy knowing what value the Ram has. I knew a better truck when I saw it, so I bought the Ram. And my wife and I think the Ram looks better as well.
My FavoriteTruck So Far by Contractor from Arizona on 05/03/2014. Trim: 2014 Ram 2500 Longhorn Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 2014 Laramie Longhorn 2500 Diesel so far it is the best truck I have owned. I have owned Chevrolet, Ram and Ford. smooth riding, you feel the quality. Awesome high quality interior. 1800 miles driven in past month. A lot of positive comments from people about the looks.
Cons: nothing so far. Had to resecure passenger seat cover.
Overall review: Highly recommended. A lot of accessories and options. The most enjoyable truck I have ever owned, and I have had several trucks over the past 30 years.
Good truck by G FROM OKC on 03/07/2014. Trim: 2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman Crew Cab SWB 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Decent ride for 3/4 ton pickup, handles great, amazing power and acceleration, interior styling for base model is fine for a truck. getting 19 miles per gallon running 80 to 85 mph with less than 2000 miles driven.
Cons: windshield defrosting is very poor in ice storm driving
Overall review: Initial opinion is the best truck I have ever owned!