1999 Toyota Celica

1999 Toyota Celica Prices
1999 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
What you get for the Money! by Mary Ellen on 04/08/2008. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 9 years.
Pros: This car handles superior to any other of its size. I like the styling, it is great on fuel and easy to keep clean. The car is maintenance free.
Cons: The paint chips easy and because of it sits low, it encounters lots of paint dings and rock bangs. Ths car uses premium fuel and that is pretty costly. It also requires low profile tires, so the cost can be absorbed in regular upkeep.
Overall review: Great, love it, if only it ran off regular fuel
My Kumi 3 by Maddog from Gahanna on 01/01/2008. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the looks and the styling the car itself. It has the acceration that I need and for the most part a fine car
Cons: I bought this car 3 years old and apparently the person who had it before did not take great care of it. It is not very comfortable either / I have had problems with hard starts at time but this didnt occur until I got some bad gas at BP station. It has been looked looked a few times and cant prefect it. I also own a 1991 Celica with 209,000 miles on it now that was a great car
Overall review: No other info. I think the Celicas are all great cars but this one i would label okay and I guess we cant blame anything but the bad gas it got some time ago
Review ID: #520916 Is this review offensive?
My Car by Lisa from the sticks on 06/23/2005. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Stylish and fast
Overall review: Luv it and would not trade it for nothing
Neat 99 by Topless in Houston on 11/10/2002. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Style, handling, quality, reliability - my last Celica was a 1977 GT fast back bought new. The quality and finish is still excellent. Lots of room for two, with a trunk that holds enough for an extended road trip.
Cons: Could do with a bit more power. 3000cc would be nice. The convertible is lots of fun however, be aware that your Toyota dealer has no idea how to fix it! (Toyota don't build the soft tops, the autos are hard tops converted by a specialist outfit). I Iive in Houston (no small town) and my dealer had to sub the work to a ragtop shop........they didn't have a lot of expertise either.
Overall review: I would buy another pre 2000 (I don't like the new style) but would think twice about buying another convertible because of the lack of dealer expertise.
Fun cars. by S. Alan from Bowling Green on 08/19/2002. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Convertible, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a fun car ! Ride, handling, interior, sound system, looks, top works like a charm !
Cons: If it had a 200 HP engine it would be perfect.
Overall review: I've had a bunch of fun cars and this is the best all round fun car I've ever owned. Including : Vetts, GTO's, RX-7, ect.