1999 Toyota Celica

1999 Toyota Celica Prices
1999 Toyota Celica Fuel Economy
What you get for the Money! by Mary Ellen on 04/08/2008. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 9 years.
Pros: This car handles superior to any other of its size. I like the styling, it is great on fuel and easy to keep clean. The car is maintenance free.
Cons: The paint chips easy and because of it sits low, it encounters lots of paint dings and rock bangs. Ths car uses premium fuel and that is pretty costly. It also requires low profile tires, so the cost can be absorbed in regular upkeep.
Overall review: Great, love it, if only it ran off regular fuel
My Kumi 3 by Maddog from Gahanna on 01/01/2008. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 6 years.
Pros: I love the looks and the styling the car itself. It has the acceration that I need and for the most part a fine car
Cons: I bought this car 3 years old and apparently the person who had it before did not take great care of it. It is not very comfortable either / I have had problems with hard starts at time but this didnt occur until I got some bad gas at BP station. It has been looked looked a few times and cant prefect it. I also own a 1991 Celica with 209,000 miles on it now that was a great car
Overall review: No other info. I think the Celicas are all great cars but this one i would label okay and I guess we cant blame anything but the bad gas it got some time ago
Review ID: #520916 Is this review offensive?
gt liftback by ed balitmore md. on 03/06/2014. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Liftback, Owned 2 years.
Pros: a poor mans corvet
Cons: moon roof leaks used spray sealent to fix it ,ifyou are over 65 it kind if hard gettin out of the car (lol)
Overall review: looks good and runs great
My first car- '99 convertible Celica by Hayley- Newport Beach on 10/18/2013. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Convertible, Owned 3 years.
Pros: This was my first car. I had it for awhile and I sold it last year. It was wonderful on gas mileage! It was a speed demon! I did not expect this thing to want to take off so quick! It ran and ran, I barely has any maintenance at all. It lasted for a good long time.
Cons: When I sold it a year ago It was all banged up. The paint chips so easily. The cloth interior rips a ton. The paint on the outside was dull, and the whole car was pretty warn. That had a lot to do with it's age. The back window broke twice. It was not a very safe car. It was my sporty little Celica. Great car running wise though, but the look of it just wasn't there after awhile.
Overall review: It was good for a first car, but now I can afford something safe and more reliable.
Rad Convertible by hayley on 11/14/2012. Trim: 1999 Toyota Celica GT Convertible, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Cute outside, nice and comfy inside. Fun to drive.
Cons: cupholders, it's pretty small, the sun made sun spots on the wood grain. Couldn't get carwashes or it would leak!
Overall review: A