2014 Jeep Cherokee

Enthusiast
comfortable offroader by aj from calgary on 09/05/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4.
Pros: the styling and comfort
Cons: no third row
Overall review: its a very good car and I recommend to other people
Enthusiast
A MUST DRIVE!!! by ItsAJeepThing on 11/15/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4.
Pros: Compared to the other vehicle's I have driven in this segment, the Jeep Cherokee was second to none. Not only does this vehicle have some amazing technology inside of it, but the functionality and ease of use of it all was very impressive. I do want to note that MSN has made an error in the towing capacity for Models with the 3.2L Pentastar. It is rated for 4,500lbs, not 2,000lbs. I have been a Jeep owner my whole life and can truely say that with the addition of the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, Chrysler group is going to make the midsize SUV market rethink how to make a great vehicle.
Cons: The exterior design was something that had to grow on me. I was not used to seeing a body line that runs through the middle of the grill. When I initially saw the exterior design, I thought the running lights were going to double as the headlights, but after realizing that LED running lights come standard on all models, it really gave it a classy, high-end look.
Overall review: Go and TEST DRIVE ONE TODAY!!! You will not be disappointed!!
Jeepster by Tom from Maine on 11/18/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Lots of room , 4cyl has good power.
Overall review: Jeep outdid theirselves with this one
Enthusiast
one fine jeep by jeep cherokee fan on 11/09/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4.
Pros: nicely designed great looks great styling. from the moment you sit in the car and close the door you can tell that this car is special. the people at jeep did a great job on this one a real home run. kudos to all. i cant wait to buy one
Cons: very few if any
Overall review: fantastic suv at a great price
First time Jeep owner! by Adam of Texas on 12/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Almost everythng about this vehicle is perfect. I puchased the Trailhawk model just a few weeks ago, and I love it! Exterior is fierce looking and has definately turned a few heads. Interior is spacious with very comfortable seats. Having the off road capability is a huge plus. Love having 5 different driving modes including, auto, sand/mud, sport, snow, and rock. Sport is so far my favorite giving you a 40/60 split to the rear for added power that really picks up and goes!
Cons: City MPG is not the greatest with having a short commute daily, been getting an average of 16 MPG. Cargo space is a little small, but with the back seats being able to fold flat it works for carrying larger items.
Overall review: Overall very pleased with my purchase. Been a Ford owner most of my life, I'm happy to say I think I've crossed over to the dark side! If you are thinking about purchasing a mid-size SUV, this one is well worth the investment.