2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class

Sports Sedan for the almost 60 age group by La Verne, California on 11/02/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Moved from a Lexus IS250 to this vehicle and the biggest difference is that I no longer feel isolated from the road. While the Lexus was a flawless car, I never loved driving it. I love the fact that the C250 Sports Sedan makes me feel connected to road. Took a bit to get used to the feel of the turbo but beyond that this car is FUN to drive.
Cons: Trunk space is ok....not the greatest.
Overall review: I have had this car for a week and overall have really enjoyed the move from the Lexus IS 250 to the C250 Sports Sedan. Even though I am in the 50 plus crowd I have always remained a driving enthusiast. The C250 gives me the driving experience I want, at a not over the top cost, with styling that matches my age. This car is a big win for me.
My Dream Car by Joy-Bessemer on 10/24/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Luxury Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car. I ask myself, "Is everyone looking?' Yes, they know a great car when they see one. Go and test drive it; you'll love it too.
Cons: At this time, I do not have a dislike.
Overall review: You will feel great when you drive this car!
Pure mid price class ! by Inliner from Phoenix on 11/08/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Solid, not gaudy, classy
Cons: Door lock buttons are from the dollar store !
Overall review: This car is a keeper !
"Beautiful to look at and drive." by Will, San Diego, California on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C350 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The 2014 C350 Sport Sedan is an absolute pleasure to drive. I look forward to getting in this car! It has outstanding build quality. The lane change and front and rear obstacle warnings, and the back-up camera are excellent safety features. It has a very smooth and quiet ride. There is an abundance of power. The styling and stance of the car are strong and distinctive.
Cons: At this price point , the C350 should come standard-equipped with leather interior. The "MTech" upholstery looks OK, but is a poor substitute.
Overall review: This is the first Mercedes I have ever owned, but it won't be the last. It is an outstanding car, and I am now spoiled!
Major Dissapointment by Bob from SFBay Area on 10/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C250 Sport Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rides great on good roads. Love the blind spot warning system.
Cons: Rides terribly on bad roads. WORST RIDE EVER!!! Over the last 20 years I've driven an Audi A4, 2 VW Passats and an Acura RX. Without a doubt my C250 with sport suspension is JUST AWFUL if the road is anything less than perfect. I ran over a minor dip in the freeway today at 70 MPH and wrenched my wife's back! Rear space is a bit tight, but passable. First month out it was in the shop for a few days for a noisy roof liner. There are other wind noises and body creaks that will need to be looked at also. The repair guy said "what can you expect from an entry-level car"!!! Boy, do I miss my 2007 Acura RL!
Overall review: Maybe mine is just a bad unit. Too bad since the local Mercedes people don't seem too inclined to do much about it.