2014 GMC Terrain

SLT2 FWD Nice combination of styling, comfort, safety and gas mileage by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2014. Trim: 2014 GMC Terrain SLT-2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Size, gas mileage, technology, 4 cylinder is quiet and provides good performance. The intelilink system is nice and easy to use, weather alerts, smart phone integration and the onstar remote app work great. Rear seat legroom is great.
Cons: Some font size on the navigation is too small for my presbyopia eyes
Overall review: This vehicle replaced a 2005 Honda accord and I'm very happy with it so far
Can't go wrong by Driving in Delaware on 02/06/2014. Trim: 2014 GMC Terrain SLT-2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This SUV has a masculine truck-like look. Optional V6 with plenty of power. Braking is excellent. Quiet composed ride. More technology on the inside then anyone will probably ever need. Seats are comfortable . Lots of room in the back seat. Power lift gate.Bluetooth , Nav. Power seat. Heated front seats. Ice cold A/C. Back-up camera. Lane departure warning system, Frontal crash warning system . The list goes on!!!!!!!!!!
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this SUV or I would not have bought it.
Overall review: If your looking for a 6,7,8,or 9 passenger SUV this is not the truck for you. If you like the looks of a SUV that looks more like a car this is not for you. If you like foreign vehicles this is not for you.
My Onyx is the best by Ivy on 02/13/2014. Trim: 2014 GMC Terrain SLT-2 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I am six feet tall and I have 3 sisters who are taller then me and we all fit comfortably. I love everything about this truck. Great gas mileage, comfortable seat, a lot of the technology, lane assist, collision alert, remote start, roomy trunk.
Cons: There is nothing I dislike about this truck. This was the vehicle I ever had.
Overall review: Great vehicle
Great for the money by Jerry from alabama on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2014 GMC Terrain SLT-1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Quite ride, good gas mileage for 6 cylinder, smooth ride
Cons: Small cargo area can't fit my golf clubs in with out folding one of the rear seats down
Overall review: Over all great buy
Review ID: #582035 Is this review offensive?
The Ultimate Sedan by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2014. Trim: 2014 GMC Terrain SLT-1 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: We traded a large sedan for the Terrain. At first it felt small, but when we loaded it up with adults they all were comfortable. We have 3 Grandsons, two require the second stage seats and one booster chair. All fit easily in the back, with the correct number of tie downs. The best part an adult can get between the rear seats and the front seats to fasten them in. The AWD handled well in the heavy snow and ice, we had in the NE. The finish is first rate for a SUV, more in line with the sedan. The ride is smooth like a sedan. Some might call it a truck, but once you drive it and ride in it you will call it a car.
Cons: Gas mileage is not where it should be yet, but after a few thousand miles we will have a better idea.
Overall review: Excellent replacement for a luxury sedan.
Review ID: #581996 Is this review offensive?