2014 Dodge Challenger

Bye Bye Lexus by SA on 11/01/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car. Trade in my Lexus and have not looked back.
Cons: Technically it sits 5, but the rear seat is so small. If they could have taken some room out of the trunk for the rear seat it would have been awesome.
Overall review: I love this car.
New Old School by BW on 12/21/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in a 99 Mustang for 14 RT. I think Dodge did the best job with keeping the retro look between the Camaro and Mustang. Liked the front of the Mustangs and Camaros, but not the back. Great interior too with the Challenger. Fun to drive and many compliments on the look. Have a black RT with the black top package
Cons: wish it had a back up camera vs the sensor.
Overall review: Fun car for any sports car enthusiast at a decent price!
The Ultimate Old school muscle car look with new school feel ... by Jim on 11/17/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Challenger SXT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about this car . Only had it a month and a half , but it is so me ! Love the old school muscle car look . Allot of other people love it as well . Always getting compliments . It's great on long trips as well as short ones. Love that it has a trunk you can use . The only thing I would trade this baby for would be a V8 in the same model , but I love my V6 enough power for me , and good on gas.
Cons: Haven't found one yet . Not that am not looking ... Just haven't found one yet .
Overall review: For me this is the perfect car, checked out the Camaro but the trunk was too small. The inside felt to cramp for me like the car was closing in on me . Whereas my Challenger has a big trunk I have things to do like buy groceries . The inside felt more like a big car instead of a match box . Inside you forget you are even in a coupe . The ride is so comfortable , just love this ride ...
"BEST SPORTS CAR EVER" by MIKE, TULSA on 11/13/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: ALL OF THE ABOVE, REALLY TIGHT SUSPENSION, GREAT ACELLERATION, AND GREAT BRAKING, THIS CAR IS BETTER DESCRIBED AS A RACE CAR!
Cons: EXEEDS ALL MY EXPECTATIONS.
Overall review: GREAT CAR, APPEARS MORE LIKE 70'S MODELS,THAN MUSTANG OR CAMARO, BUT PERFORMS WITH LATEST TECHNOLOGY, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, POWER, HANDLING!!!!!
A number one hit by Dodge by Larry, Buckeye, Az on 11/05/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Challenger R/T, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Styling is perfect retro. Everybody loves it. Drives great, good fuel economy. Engine rumble is awesome. 6 speed shifts nice, fun to drive.
Cons: Nothing not to like.
Overall review: Mustang and Camaro owners must be jealous.