2014 Dodge Charger

2 3 4 5 6  Next
a really cool car. by Jim. a 85 year old kid from DesMoines IA. on 11/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, Handling, step on it and it really goes. Everyone has a comment about the cars looks. I thank is cool to drive a muscle car that has four doors. Want to race?
Cons: The car has sport seats that are too hard.
Overall review: Dodge has done an outstanding job of Style plus performance.
Great Ride by Babe Iowa on 12/03/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Keyless, back up screen and the pep but no one wants to race an old grey haired 77 year old women with a Hemi. Oh, I love the hot and cold cup holders and I sure get lots of compliments about my Black Beauty, especially the grocery carry out boys. Sound system is great too. My only complaint is that I can't get chrome wheels to fit my 19" wheels.
Cons: After having a SUV crossover I don't have as much trunk space as I would like.
Overall review: It's great to have a beautiful hot rod with all the goodies. Every stranger that parks nearby always has a good comment. Makes an old lady proud!
Fun,Fun, FUN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: oh....my....gosh. In my late 60's and feel like I'm back IN the 60's but with all the new electronic bells & whistles. Just got a Charger R/T Max that has it all over the Nissan Maxima I traded. I wanted a full size Sport Sedan with AWD with as much "snap" as I could find and got it.... and then some. Luxury ride with a "sport" feel. Quality is great at this early stage. First time I'm looking forward to snow.
Cons: 16 MPG....I can't sleep in it.
Overall review: see PRO'S
Not a Car - an Automobile! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/16/2014. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger SXT RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Absolutely love the car. Comfortable on long trips, great mileage, and fun to drive. See no reason why anyone would buy any other make! Have never owned a car that got so many positive comments from strangers.
Cons: Told my wife last week that the only thing I disliked about the car is that the blinker is too loud! Pretty feeble huh? But she said she liked it because you don't run the risk of leaving the turn signals on if your turn is not a full ninety-degree turn!
Overall review: Why buy anything else. A beautiful, well designed family sedan.
Cons: 16 MPG....I can't sleep in it.
Overall review: see PRO'S