2014 Dodge Charger

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
a really cool car. by Jim. a 85 year old kid from DesMoines IA. on 11/29/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, Handling, step on it and it really goes. Everyone has a comment about the cars looks. I thank is cool to drive a muscle car that has four doors. Want to race?
Cons: The car has sport seats that are too hard.
Overall review: Dodge has done an outstanding job of Style plus performance.
Great Ride by Babe Iowa on 12/03/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Keyless, back up screen and the pep but no one wants to race an old grey haired 77 year old women with a Hemi. Oh, I love the hot and cold cup holders and I sure get lots of compliments about my Black Beauty, especially the grocery carry out boys. Sound system is great too. My only complaint is that I can't get chrome wheels to fit my 19" wheels.
Cons: After having a SUV crossover I don't have as much trunk space as I would like.
Overall review: It's great to have a beautiful hot rod with all the goodies. Every stranger that parks nearby always has a good comment. Makes an old lady proud!
Fun,Fun, FUN by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: oh....my....gosh. In my late 60's and feel like I'm back IN the 60's but with all the new electronic bells & whistles. Just got a Charger R/T Max that has it all over the Nissan Maxima I traded. I wanted a full size Sport Sedan with AWD with as much "snap" as I could find and got it.... and then some. Luxury ride with a "sport" feel. Quality is great at this early stage. First time I'm looking forward to snow.
Cons: 16 MPG....I can't sleep in it.
Overall review: see PRO'S
Cons: 16 MPG....I can't sleep in it.
Overall review: see PRO'S
Ultimate family Muscle car! by Tomslickracer on 03/18/2014. Trim: 2014 Dodge Charger R/T RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything about this car is exceptional. I have the special edition 100th anniversary with Hemi. It has great looks and I get lots of compliments. It has the large screen for radio, GPS, and tons of other electronic stuff. I like the sport mode and paddle shifters. This car has a ton of acceleration. Must be careful. I have the 20inch special wheels with anniversary logo. There are so many options I can't even tell you how cool it is. I love this car.
Cons: Hard to get ahold of open door to close it.
Overall review: Wonderful car!
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next